Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
IMG_6132.jpeg

For sale Sold FOR SALE: OEM 21" Arachnid Wheels and PS4S Tires

Sold
Like-new wheel condition.
$2,350.00
Available for
  1. Local pickup
Related vehicle
  1. Model S
Status
This item has been sold and is no longer available!

Details

*EDIT Feb 29, 2024*

Price dropped to $2350. Wife Acceptance Factor has hit new levels! 😅

Original Post:

Up for sale are a mint condition set of 21" Arachnid Wheels, with Michelin Pilot Sport 4S (acoustic foam) and TPMS, complete with center caps, from my 2022 Tesla Model S. Approximately 3500 miles on these (I have a set of OEM 19s with P-Zero Winters on the car at the moment).

There are no scratches, dings or scrapes anywhere on these wheels, and were checked for perfect balance at Discount Tire in Burien after delivery. Absolutely ZERO inner tire wear.

Asking only $2850 for the set of all 4. (wife says garage space is priceless, and happy wife, happy life etc).

Local pickup in Seattle only, please!
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Seems like a great price for a local buyer wanting to upgrade from 19s.

One thing that chaps my @$$ when buying from Tesla is they charge $4500 for the upgrade, and keep the 19” set you paid for as part of the car purchase! So, someone who purchased a LR or Plaid, with 19s, will always do way better going the 3rd party “upgrade to 21s” route. Why? 21” acquisition cost is way less AND you get to sell your 19” set to defray the cost of the 21s even further!

Consider moving the price up to $3250 as the buyer will sell thier 19s for ~ $1600 - netting them a nice upgrade or $1650! Summer’s right around the corner and there are always people looking for a super clean, rash-free set!

GLWS!

Last edited: