Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For Sale: BLOXsport 7075-T6 Wheel Spacers (4 x 15mm)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Mod Y Guy

Supporting Member
Jul 28, 2017
California
I'm selling my BLOXsport spacers, which I've been using for the past year (purchased July 2018). I paid just shy of $250 new for the 7075-T6 version (stronger than the standard 6061-T6). They're very good quality. All four spacers are in perfect working condition (no damage at all, just some water stains from washing the car; see photo). Looking for $25 a spacer ($100 total). Please let me know if you're interested. Chase Quickpay (Zelle) or Venmo only. Also, I'm looking to sell them locally (don't want to ship them). I'm in Southern California (near Los Angeles). Please let me know if you're interested.

BLOXsport (1).jpg

Couple questions:
- What "size" are these/how far do they push the wheels out?
- Why are you selling them?
- Did you have the 18 or 19" rims?

I am thinking of getting these for my LR RWD with 18"

- What "size" are these/how far do they push the wheels out?
They push out the wheels 15mm (3/5 inch).

- Why are you selling them?
I do like the look as it sits but aesthetically I think I'm going to like the 20mm spacers in the rear a bit more. I bought a brand new set, also from BLOXsport, that include the 20mm spacers for the rear wheels/tires. That's the only reason I'm selling them.

- Did you have the 18 or 19" rims?
I have the 19" sport wheels

Would you consider selling sell 2 for $50 shipped? Want to push the rears out about 1/2" but the fronts are already flush.

Also do the LR version fit on the Performance? I noticed they have 2 different SKUs on Blox's site (LR and Perf) but they look identical to me (center bore, etc.)

Last edited:
Would you consider selling sell 2 for $50 shipped? Want to push the rears out about 1/2" but the fronts are already flush.

Also do the LR version fit on the Performance? I noticed they have 2 different SKUs on Blox's site (LR and Perf) but they look identical to me (center bore, etc.)
Thanks for your interest but would really like to sell them as a set of 4. Also, not sure if these would even work for the Performance model with the different SKUs and all.