Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Finland Breaks Record for Biggest Tesla Light Show

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Teslarati posted a story this morning detailing how a group in Finland organized the biggest Tesla light show, with 687 cars.

The video is really impressive, and warrants being watched on a big screen with the sound up:

Here's a link to the Teslarati article as well.

Teslarati posted a story this morning detailing how a group in Finland organized the biggest Tesla light show, with 687 cars.

The video is really impressive, and warrants being watched on a big screen with the sound up:

Here's a link to the Teslarati article as well.

Thanks for sharing!!

Reactions: Maxim_9
I'd like to know how they did the coordination for the lights, it was just astounding.

Also, I'd like to know how to do a light show with music that I can pick, instead of the couple of choices in the Tesla interface for New Years and Christmas.
I also wonder. They are almost perfect, but slightly off, which makes me think they had everybody do it at the same time manually--yet I have a hard time imagining this many people syncing up within half a second.

The perfect synchronization part is easy, as everybody just schedules the lightshow to start at the same time.

The light waves were a bit more difficult to arrange. There were actually 66 slightly different light shows, and great care was taken to make sure each participant has the right USB stick with the right lightshow for each row in the parking lot.

The perfect synchronization part is easy, as everybody just schedules the lightshow to start at the same time.

The light waves were a bit more difficult to arrange. There were actually 66 slightly different light shows, and great care was taken to make sure each participant has the right USB stick with the right lightshow for each row in the parking lot.
Amazing!