Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Finalizing wheels shopping list

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello everyone. I’m trying to put together everything I need for aftermarket wheels. Here are my thoughts so far from my brief reading.

• Wheels: Aodhan AFF7 19x8.5” ET35
  • Tires: 255/40/19
  • Hub ring?
  • 3-5mm spacer?
  • Lug nuts recommendation?
At first I was thinking of getting the 19x9.5 of the AFF7 but it seems I would get a slight stretch on the tires. I’m mainly after increased sidewall.

From my understand the M3P needs a particular ring. Any recommendations? This is a daily driver with no track time. I’ve read I should be fine with the plastic variant.

Spacers…should I? Looking for the flush look. Car will eventually run on air but for now riding stock suspension.

Lastly, lug nuts. I never realized the cost of titanium lugs. Insane. That being said I don’t think I actually need them. Any recommendations?

I’m not sure if I’ll be needing anything else besides tpms sensors which I’ll assume its best to buy tesla instead of 3rd party.

I appreciate any help first time buying aftermarket wheels. Downsizing for costs and aesthetics.