Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Faraday Future

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am really disappointed. I was hoping that there would be another electric car company to help out with Tesla's main mission.

It's interesting that they are all about acronyms, which is one of Elon's pet peeves.

I hope they pull it off and can replace that thing with a saloon or a minivan.

I am really disappointed. I was hoping that there would be another electric car company to help out with Tesla's main mission.

It's interesting that they are all about acronyms, which is one of Elon's pet peeves.

I hope they pull it off and can replace that thing with a saloon or a minivan.

Pathetic! It's why most ID guys shouldn't present, unless they're J. Ivie. The concept car and presentation don't do what they need them to do. All that given, they may still have a good team and a good product -- they just didn't demonstrate that tonight. I couldn't help imagine this against an Apple Project Titan presentation. That would be the real vehicle, along with three tent poles on why you couldn't live without it. They'd done better waiting another 12 months, rather than looking like idiots. Musk must be chortling: I fired them for a reason.

Last edited:
I so needed a good laugh tonight. This is awesome. Totally awesome.
Actually, it's really sad. I really hoped that we'd actually see another company serious about producing a real EV without having to wait for the big auto manufacturers which are continuing to disappoint.

On a side note, it's not just us who are disappointed by the Faraday Future presentation... did you hear the polite applause at the end? the crowd that was there didn't think it was so grand either...