Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

F/S: Model Y 21" Uberturbine Wheels/Tires

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sale includes:
  • OEM Staggered 21" wheels (9.5" F, 10.5" R)
  • OEM Pirelli P Zero tires (255/35/21 F, 275/35/21 R)
    • Front tires are approximately 7/32 tread depth
    • Rear tires are approximately 5/32 tread depth (likely will need replacing soon)
      • One sidewall has a gouge in it, but doesn't impact the integrity of the tire
  • OEM TPMS
  • OEM center cap covers
  • Black Tesla wheel caps
  • Black lug nuts
Asking $1750 shipped within the contiguous US (open to reasonable offers as well). I'm located in Charlotte, NC. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!

IMG_4281.jpg

Would there fit on a model 3SR+ 2019?

I didn’t see anything specific to the SR+ when searching. Here’s the closest thing I found posted on the forums:

“On a non-Performance Model 3 you should be able to get the 21" Uberturbines to fit by using 245/30R21 tires in front and 295/25R21 in back.

No centering rings are required, all versions of Model Y have the same 64.1 mm hub as all non-Performance versions of Model 3.”

I didn’t see anything specific to the SR+ when searching. Here’s the closest thing I found posted on the forums:

“On a non-Performance Model 3 you should be able to get the 21" Uberturbines to fit by using 245/30R21 tires in front and 295/25R21 in back.

No centering rings are required, all versions of Model Y have the same 64.1 mm hub as all non-Performance versions of Model 3.”
Using 30’s and 25 percent profile tires would be pretty crazy on public roads because of the extremely short sidewalls. Florida has pretty much perfect roads and I have never curbed a wheel in my life but did bend 2 of the 21" wheels on my Performance Y in the first 1,000 miles by hitting a single pothole in the rain with the standard 35 profile tires. It would be a better idea to go the other way and use Model 3 20’s on a Performance Y with a little more sidewall.

Reactions: Simans82
As an update, I'm driving to Washington, D.C. next Tuesday (coming from the Charlotte, NC area). If you're interested and live along that route, I'd be willing to do $1400 to avoid having to ship these. Send me a message if you have any questions.

Thanks!

I’m packing the car tonight for the trip. If anyone is interested meeting in person along the route, please reach out today.👍