Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

EVSE rebate in MA?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I thought at one point Massachusetts gave some kind of rebate for the purchase of a home EVSE (like the Tesla Wall Connector). Maybe it was specific for National Grid? I googled and didn't see anything listed, just $2500 toward the purchase of a new EV. Does anybody know if there is any kind of EVSE rebate in MA? Thanks.

Eversource has a program like this but they need to be able to control the charger remotely, which creeps me out a bit. And for some reason Tesla chargers don't qualify to begin with.

Other than the rebate you mentioned there doesn't seem to be much else in Massachusetts.

Reactions: Ron_M3