Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

European pricing and configurator now live

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello everybody.

I just ordered mine. If you had to guess, when i'll be able to configure the car ?

My thinking is at 3k/week only LR and Perf for Europe, it will take at least around 3 months.

Congrats!

If you have been able to order your car than you did configure it already.

I assume your question is when it will be delivered. Well, we all do not really know. There is a guidance but its a ramp up situation for Europe therefore I expect mine to arrive later than assigned. FIFO will play a role I guess as well as pre owner and if you ordered a P versus just AWD and color.

All of us early owners of the 3 in Europe should schedule extra time when driving. Why?

Well this is not because charging or consumption or anything else but simply you are now an advocate of the electro mobility movement and with you driving the 3 you have a "duty"
upload_2018-12-22_12-49-54.gif
included to educate, inform and evangelize family, friends and loved ones wherever you go and all the people that approach you on the road.

This days will be remembered as the 3 is a true game changer for EVs in Europe and a tipping point of accelerating Europe moving to sustainable transportation.

You gonna experience people approaching you with all the FUD we have been fighting here at TMC, Twitter, Reddit, Facebook , Youtube and you name it for years.

Stay calm calculate and take extra time to explain to people in length why its superior and the future. Take them for a drive and help them understand what you understand since a longer time.

Don't just drive the car but be a role model including e.g. helping people understanding how to charge best without annoying others. Most questions you will get are easy to prepare for and you will likely hear the same over and over again. Don't get mad and help them.... they just don't know better and yet will if you take the time.

Most of the FUD around is not because people are shorts, trolls or hostile it is because they do not know better.

Its a serious request and I will do my best to help wherever I go as well. Good for the environment, good for your health, good for all EV manufacturers, good for Tesla and good for us investors!

Thanks for support!

Reactions: oritomov
All of us early owners of the 3 in Europe should schedule extra time when driving. Why?

Well this is not because charging or consumption or anything else but simply you are now an advocate of the electro mobility movement and with you driving the 3 you have a "duty" View attachment 363033 included to educate, inform and evangelize family, friends and loved ones wherever you go and all the people that approach you on the road.

Have been doing this for years, even without having a BEV myself.

Now I have both an e-Golf and a Model 3 on order. The e-Golf currently is set on an end of January delivery (unless VW decides to delay again - originally it was set for "before the end of 2018" after all), the Model 3 for "mid to end of February".

Funny, to watch the "race" for which of them will be delivered first.

Does referal codes work for Tesla Model 3 in EU?

I can't seem it find a spot for it anywhere.
Hi I've read about it on clean tech, and they say that is possible, you should send a mail to Tesla referral code, or contact with your Tesla dealer. I sent a mail two weeks ago, and not response yet. Tomorrow I'm going to with Tesla in person, and I'll tell you what.

Hi I've read about it on clean tech, and they say that is possible, you should send a mail to Tesla referral code, or contact with your Tesla dealer. I sent a mail two weeks ago, and not response yet. Tomorrow I'm going to with Tesla in person, and I'll tell you what.

That’s correct. You need to send your RN number as well as the referral code. They confirmed to me having received many of those already and that was at the first open order day in Germany.

I did ask for a confirmation butthey are really busy these days....

• Informative
Reactions: nasatech

I spoke with them and they told me that they are adding all the referrals that came in by email after January 1st.

If you enter referral before you order (while configuring), you see it instantly and the person you use the referral from will see you in his/her app.

As for incentives in Norway. We don't get any money, discount or anything back on our taxes, but the EV-cars are free from VAT and taxes. Other cars have very high taxes in Norway, so that makes a Model X cheaper then a Volvo. But it sill costs us over $100.000 to get it. It's just that other cars are so damn expensive ;)

Reactions: Waiting43
As for incentives in Norway. We don't get any money, discount or anything back on our taxes, but the EV-cars are free from VAT and taxes. Other cars have very high taxes in Norway, so that makes a Model X cheaper then a Volvo. But it sill costs us over $100.000 to get it. It's just that other cars are so damn expensive ;)

Wow, these are crazy good incentives... Also some charging and parking advantages?

Reactions: nasatech
Last edited: