Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor ESE Introduces new pricing through March!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Increased range, increased acceleration, decreased braking, with increased curb appeal... The E2 wheel from ESE Carbon meets or exceeds all SAE alloy wheel specifications, and our engineering team wrote the SAE J3204 carbon wheel specifications. See our newly-published range improvement test results.

ESE_E2 Wheel_360.gif

Carbon Fiber Wheel Group by wheels are in the process of being shipped, and those who purchased through the group buy will receive credit reflecting the new price change on the credit cards they used at the time of purchase.

Current pricing: ($6,900/Set!)

Specify your model when ordering:

Telsa Model S (Plaid Square Set Too)
Weight Saving of 51.2 lbs
Offset: ET-35
Bolt Pattern: 5x120
Bore: 64.1 Bore: 64.1

Telsa Model 3
Weight Saving of 32 lbs
Offset: ET-35
Bolt Pattern: 5x114.3
Bore: 64.1

HOW TO PARTICIPATE:

1. ORDER HERE: E2: 19" x 8.5” - ESE Carbon
  2. Place a deposit of $1000
  3. Lead-time is currently 6-8 weeks

Telsa.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Xenoilphobe
To the team at ESE thank you for the delivery of my wheels several weeks back, I have been buried under a home project that I wasn't expecting and have been bouncing between two other homes while my home in NOVA goes through fire remediation.

I love these wheels and with the new price point they are competitive with many bespoke forged options on the market, however with a much better NVH reduction. For those who don't know, I had Titan7's fully forged product and replaced those with the ESE E2's. The new wheels and tires make the S feel like it's a Star Wars Speeder bike, that glides down the road. Rebound is greatly improved and the steering is light but connected.

Here are some pictures... note that the car is on the highest air suspension setting in most pictures, however the first picture is in a low air suspension setting.

I will buying the ESE E3's for my Plaid, based on the quality of the E2 wheels. I should have snapped pictures of the car when I got mobbed at Supercharger in Easton MD, when several Model 3 owners realized these are fully carbon fiber.

IMG_3999.jpeg
IMG_3989.jpeg
IMG_3995.jpeg
IMG_3996.jpeg
IMG_3993.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_3990.jpeg
    IMG_3990.jpeg
    528.4 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_3992.jpeg
    IMG_3992.jpeg
    639.7 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_3991.jpeg
    IMG_3991.jpeg
    802.4 KB · Views: 26
I appreciate the benefits of CF. Great price point. No offense but I have to say those (E2's) are some fugly wheels. The E3's are better.

FYI - I'd suggest coming up with a Tesla track pack big brake fitment if your E3's don't already work. People willing to drop the coin for those brakes are more likely in the demographic you need for these wheels.

• Informative
I appreciate the benefits of CF. Great price point. No offense but I have to say those (E2's) are some fugly wheels. The E3's are better.

FYI - I'd suggest coming up with a Tesla track pack big brake fitment if your E3's don't already work. People willing to drop the coin for those brakes are more likely in the demographic you need for these wheels.
It's probably the crappy camera operator. These are growing on me, but I too like the E3's design, they just aren't available yet. I like your idea of the Model S Plaid Track Package at $15K Calipers/Rotors/Pads/Brake Fluid and another $5K for tires and wheels, there is definitely going to be some aftermarket competition in this space. I suspect Tesla will attempt to limit it, as they have to approve/update the software to enable the 200 MPH top end.

Description
Designed for the ultimate track experience, the Model S Plaid Track Package delivers high-speed stability, maximum cornering force and repeatable stopping power during high-performance driving while unlocking a top speed of 200 mph.
The Track Package includes aluminum forged wheels, track-ready tires and brake fluid, new carbon-silicon carbide rotors and one-piece forged calipers with high-performance pads.
Our rotors feature continuous-fiber technology and are constructed in a unique 3D matrix to add strength and manage heat more effectively. For additional durability, a ceramic friction layer covers the entire rotor surface to reduce brake dust, corrosion and wear while also improving pedal feel for daily driving.
Package Includes:
Carbon Ceramic Brake Kit:
  • 2x 410 x 40mm carbon-silicon carbide front rotors
  • 2x 410 x 32mm carbon-silicon carbide rear rotors
  • 2x 6-piston one-piece, forged front calipers with high-performance brake pads
  • 2x 4-piston one-piece, forged rear calipers with high-performance brake pads
  • 2x integrated, caliper-mounted parking brakes
  • Track-ready brake fluid
  • Updated firmware tuned for peak performance
Wheel/Tire Components:
  • 2x 20X10J, Zero-G wheels with 285/35R20 Goodyear Supercar 3R tires (front)
  • 2x 20X11J, Zero-G wheels with 305/30R20 Goodyear Supercar 3R tires (rear)
  • TPMS, Zero-G center caps, tire nut valves and lug nut covers
The Carbon Ceramic Brake Kit can also be purchased as a standalone product through the dropdown menu.
Note:
  • Compatible with Model S Plaid vehicles produced in 2021+.
  • Top speed of 200 mph achievable with Carbon Ceramic Brake Kit and proper wheels and tires fitted for those speeds.
  • Carbon Ceramic Brake Kits are not compatible with 19” Tempest wheels but are compatible with 20” Zero-G and 21” Arachnid wheels (sold separately).
  • Goodyear Supercar 3R tires are not recommended for winter use. Tesla does not recommend using these ultra high-performance summer tires when temperatures drop to approximately 40℉ (5℃) or below or in snow/ice conditions.
  • Shipping to your preferred Tesla Service Center and installation are included with purchase. For additional questions about scheduling your Service appointment, visit Shop FAQ.

Last edited:
I bought the track pack and it is well worth the money. It is definitely worth the money. They revise the track mode software and in general there is changes that I've seen in the front-to-rear braking bias when not in track mode. They unlock the top speed once you have the brakes installed as it isn't dependent on buying their tire wheel package.

As a result, my thought was for ESE to have a fitment that would work with the upgraded brakes.

• Informative