Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Error message sharing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Kevin Bohacz

Supporting Member
Is anyone getting an error message when trying to send “share” a map destination from iphone to car? This worked for me yesterday but not today. No software has changed in the car or phone. Running 46.2 in the car. It seems like an outage of some kind.

Sorry about the title... I was posting from my phone and hit save before I intended!

Last edited:
Any more word on this? Here's what I know so far. On Android, it still does not work. On my IOS tablet, it does work. On android, I reinstalled the tesla app, re installed the map app with no luck of working. Then somewhere, I read about a different program called, navigation for tesla. It's just an app that shows up when you share from the android map app. Works great while still the tesla app does not. Hope this helps others.