Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For the love, uh, whatever, no religion discussion please. Neither side will ever change the other's belief. It's worse than discussing politics.

That's philosophy, not religion, at least as far as I know it doesn't imply any specific religion, and only refers to the currently *known* class of laws of physics, not even physics in some more general sense (whatever that would be). But I'm not expecting to start a discussion... just stating my reflection on what Elon said regarding the current (mathematical-) physical knowledge we have. In other words, I consider it a more scientific question about what kind of empirical knowledge we have.

Last edited:
I was a door-to-door salesman in college and knocked on over 10,000 doors and I have seen a lot of Mezuzah's in my life. I think it does look very much like a Mezuzah, because of its placement and the fact that it is tilted toward the inside.

Does this make Elon jewish? I don't know. Maybe it was there when he bought the house and he never removed it.

If he is Jewish then he does not appear to be very observant (which would make you wonder why he has a Mezuzah on his garage).

And I did a quick Google search and couldn't find anything reliable to say that he was Jewish.

Elon is a name found in the Torah...

Elon is something of an enigma as a speaker. He's really quite bad, worse than folks that have had just a single semester speech class, yet he's typically quite interesting to listen to. Though I suppose better in interviews than in canned presentations.

Elon is something of an enigma as a speaker. He's really quite bad, worse than folks that have had just a single semester speech class, yet he's typically quite interesting to listen to. Though I suppose better in interviews than in canned presentations.

My impression is that he's simply nervous in front of a crowd - that's why he does better in a one-on-one interview. It's a very common problem. I took me years and a lot of practice to get past that.

Status
Not open for further replies.