Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Eibach Releases Performance Pack Lowering Springs

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Last night in dinner, I parked next to a stock height P3D, nice car by the way, loved the blacked out rims. Here are a few shots. I'd love to have gotten a side shot with both, but alas it was raining and I don't know the person who owns this.

View attachment 415751
View attachment 415752
View attachment 415753
View attachment 415754
Man I can't wait to get my coilovers installed. Seeing the side-by-side pics really highlights how large the fender gap is on the stock P3D. It's embarrassingly bad.

Show the squatty rear with the reverse rake. Reverse rake makes the the car look like it’s doing a max launch from a stop while not really moving. Why Eibach dropped the rear and slammed it like that in the rear is really strange. Unless I wanted to go for the two 300 pound biggies in the back look I’d never do this mod. To each their own though. Rock on.
These springs dont have reverse rake.

Generally with a driver and/or passenger in the vehicle, any possible visual imbalance between the front and rear technically should be resolved if any exists at all. From what I've seen, the front and rear fender sizes are are different by default.

IMG_20190617_233831_147.jpg

Reactions: hydro 481
Finally got exterior the way I want and loving it! Wheel gap is gone, stance is lowered and even all around, 27 1/4" - 27 3/8" FTG (about 1.5 finger gap now). Around town there's no noticeable difference in ride from stock, but spirited driving is definitely more confident. However, the new tires seem to be quieter/smoother than the stock 18's. I went meaty on tires on purpose to handle city streets. No spacers and no rubbing, even though the rears could use a 5mm spacer, I will skip it.

Eibach Pro-Kit Springs
Stance SF07 Brushed Dual Gunmetal 19x9.5 +38
Yokohama Advan Sport V105 255/40/19
IMG_3242.jpg
IMG_3237.jpg
IMG_3230.jpg
IMG_3231.jpg

Last edited:
Finally got exterior the way I want and loving it! Wheel gap is gone, stance is lowered and even all around, 27 1/4" - 27 3/8" FTG.

Man, I have the same color and that's pretty much the way I want it too! :). Like the stealth PPF and wheels. I wish you had the performance model so I could see the 1"/1.4". The AWD has 0.9/1.0 and I think it looks perfect.