Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

eBay Camber Arms?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This appears to be the vendor's website: Innovate • Fabricate • Aftermarket Mercedes Suspension Parts

I know there's not supposed to be huge forces on the control arms, but these look a little flimsy...especially those end link castings with off-center mounts. Seems like a good way to introduce a crack. EVTuning and N2itive are more expensive, but i mean....you're talking about saving $200 on a $70,000 car, not sure i'd risk it.

This appears to be the vendor's website: Innovate • Fabricate • Aftermarket Mercedes Suspension Parts

I know there's not supposed to be huge forces on the control arms, but these look a little flimsy...especially those end link castings with off-center mounts. Seems like a good way to introduce a crack. EVTuning and N2itive are more expensive, but i mean....you're talking about saving $200 on a $70,000 car, not sure i'd risk it.
Oh nice find! At least that'll give more information about them.

I was thinking the same thing about the end links. If one of those were to snap whole driving that would be bad news.

I like the N2itive ones and with the 25% off code it's a pretty good deal. I would have to get the whole correction kit though. Couldn't live with myself if I cheapest out on proper parts.

Thank you for the input. Nice to have confirmation from outside sources.

Huge issues experienced by @BostonBurley with the Camber King arms due to the position of the lowering link ball joint. I won’t comment on the subsequent discussion regarding the N2uitive arms in the last couple pages.

Edit: your avatar is of a Model 3; are you inquiring for that or a Model S? lowering links not an issue if for the former naturally

Huge issues experienced by @BostonBurley with the Camber King arms due to the position of the lowering link ball joint. I won’t comment on the subsequent discussion regarding the N2uitive arms in the last couple pages.

Edit: your avatar is of a Model 3; are you inquiring for that or a Model S? lowering links not an issue if for the former naturally
Ah yes I've read about the issues with some and the location of that ball joint. Okay I'll go with something else.

Asking for an S. Model 3 is going to be sold in a few days and has been replaced with a Model S. I needed that extra power back. I missed it from my old P90D.

bumping a thread -- was looking at these yesterday. my stock rear UCA cracked and bent on Wednesday and so I need something to replace it.

I saw those and some LYKT ones as well.

Alternatively, I just grab an OEM one for $100.

Any thoughts?

bumping a thread -- was looking at these yesterday. my stock rear UCA cracked and bent on Wednesday and so I need something to replace it.

I saw those and some LYKT ones as well.

Alternatively, I just grab an OEM one for $100.

Any thoughts?

I'm not familiar with that brand, but I don't like that design. The bend seems unnecessary and throws in an "easy target" for a crack or failure.

If you're already looking at spending $300, just spend another $100 and get the EV Tuning ones. I have had them on my car for years, they are great.