Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dual Motor Logo on All 2021s MY?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yours should have it if it's a dual motor. If it's an oversight on Tesla's part, then submit a service request on your app to get one affixed.

If you've seen some without the badge apart from yours, a similar oversight may have been made, or it may have been a personal style preference. Some like the badge-less look on their cars, and it's relatively easy to remove it on your own with dental floss or fishing wire.

Do all new model Ys have Dual Motor logo on the back? Or do some colors not have this. I have seen some with and some without. Thanks

There are after market companies like Abstract Ocean, that sell other decals and such. They show how to remove/replace the Dual Motor emblem. Perhaps that is what you are seeing on some models. They have a really cool Space X emblem available. It’s pretty cool.

Do all new model Ys have Dual Motor logo on the back? Or do some colors not have this. I have seen some with and some without. Thanks
All have it.

Back in the day no Model 3 had it, then they came out and you needed to have it installed after the fact.

If you don’t have it, but your center screen says Dual Motor, then make an appointment for it to be installed.

Thanks for the input. That is what I did. But then changed my mind and decided I liked the look better without it lol. Thought easier when waxing too. Very minimalistic no words just logos:). Personal decision like color, no right or wrong choice:)

Thanks for the input. That is what I did. But then changed my mind and decided I liked the look better without it lol. Thought easier when waxing too. Very minimalistic no words just logos:). Personal decision like color, no right or wrong choice:)

Agreed, personal preference wins out. I had my "T" emblem and "dual motor" removed on the back of mine during PPF install and told the shop to leave them off as well.

Here's a pic of MY butt w/out the emblems
20201231_132703.jpg

My M3 is dual motor but came without the logo (factory error I guess) .. I decided I liked it better without :)