Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

DRLs flickering below 40% SoC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My right DRL appears to randomly flicker on cold start (car has been sitting for several hours of sleep at home) when my battery is below 40% I have noticed. It seems to go away whenever I press the on/go pedal. I will monitor it, but I guess if it gets worse a service request will be generated for Tesla. Luckily I live near a SC. I find it strange that so far it seems to be tied to SoC and whether or not I press the go pedal.

It's not consistent yet, so I'm going to wait. Also, I noticed that it seemed to start with the last update 2023.26.7. I'm going to wait n see if the next update resolves it. Car is only 2 months old.
Take note of date & times it has happened since you've said it's not consistent. With a couple of those incidents, open a service request and include those dates & times.

I did this with a intermittently failing door button and they were able to confirm it needed to be replaced by looking at the logs and the times I gave them.