Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Driving between Toronto and Windsor

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Strangely for my normal driving pattern I've found myself having to travel to London Ontario from Toronto twice in two weeks. I'm dying to take my Model S but the return trip is 400km - too close to a full range charge. Any good charging locations along the 401 corridor or in London (visiting a customer on Dundas St) that folks have used?

Strange that Tesla do not seem to be earmarking a Supercharging station for the Toronto-Windsor stretch. Isn't 401 one of the busiest highways in North America?

Thanks for the help.

"super charger now open in Woodstock Ontario

I just did Uxbridge Ontario to Sarnia tis past week, used super charger in Woodstock its great. Issue is battery drains 33% faster in -14c weather.
No chargers of any type in Sarnia had to plug into 110v holiday inn plug that they had a timer on and only was live during the dark hours. So bottom line if your car says 300km range it only gets 200 in the cold. I used a multiplier of 1.6 x navigation distance to see if i had enough charge.