Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dr Taras' Model S gets customized!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
On display 11/5-6 at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway, coinciding with SEMA, The HUN! sporting new shoes!
Please visit The Hun! as he went by himself; you can say he's "Hun-Solo!"
HunShoes.jpg

Like Run DMC reviving Aerosmith's flagging career, apparently Yokohama's request earlier this month has prompted Pirelli to want to "use" The HUN! as well. This time the stage is bigger and better! While Tesla Motors is not officially at the LA Auto Show, there are 3 Teslas there and one of them is in the Pirelli Booth of the West Hall Lobby as seen in these pictures. I should have rigged up the DashCam to record continuously! But I did get to go to the VIP event on Thursday night (courtesy of Pirelli) and just sat like a fly on the wall and listened to so many comments. One woman insisted to her boyfriend/husband that she wanted to make love to The HUN! as she hugged and rubbed the side view mirrors. Whipped out my app and made the lights flash and horn honk! She went nuts!
IMG_0032.JPG

Just as an aside, can you spot the used-to-be Tesla (persona non grata) employee in this picture?
FullSizeRender.jpg

30 seconds of video taken on VIP night at the LAAS of The HUN!

By the way, if you're interested, I have zero affiliation here but just passing along this opportunity to my fellow TMC community:
"We have an upcoming research study on December 19[SUP]th[/SUP], 20[SUP]th[/SUP], or 21[SUP]st[/SUP] regarding electric vehicles that you may qualify for.
This survey is between 2.5 and 4.5 hours long and will pay you between $300 and $450 based on the length of session that you sign up for.
If you are interested, please call 1-866-566-5187 or email [email protected] with your contact number."

Last edited by a moderator: