Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Down to the last 30 Roadsters

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Raffy,
I see you are in Italy, and are going to buy a Roadster now that it is almost sold-out... Great move, congratulations!
I also live in Italy, and next week I will reach 100.000 kms on my Roadster. I am also waiting to receive one of the first Model S for Europe, the first in Italy (reservation number 34).
So if you need some advice, feel free to contact me with a pm, sending to me your email address.
Again, compliments for your choice... This car is absolutely exceptional, and you will spend NOTHING to continue using it, no fuel, nor mechanical maintenance... Still giving a punch to almost every super-car you will find on the road!!! :)

Ok I will be careful also because I don't want to get tickets from the police. In Italy the police has cameras and they can also take your driving licence if you run too much. And I don't want that.

It's not the speed, it's the acceleration. And you don't make gobs of noise accelerating in an EV. Police probably won't notice you unless you're doing something stupid.