Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Do new Model S come with battery label?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I bought a 2018 new Model S a couple months back. I ordered from existing inventory and it said "Long Range" but when I got my car, it said "100D". Do you know if new Model S has that removed? I would like to take my label off.

Thanks

I bought a 2018 new Model S a couple months back. I ordered from existing inventory and it said "Long Range" but when I got my car, it said "100D". Do you know if new Model S has that removed? I would like to take my label off.

Thanks

The new long range (Raven) MS in the recent MotorTrend test drive video had a Dual Motor badge, so it looks like there is a change coming. However my car (just completed production stage) looks to have the new Raven drivetrain but still has the battery badge option code. I guess there are a lot of battery badges to use up :)

The new long range (Raven) MS in the recent MotorTrend test drive video had a Dual Motor badge, so it looks like there is a change coming. However my car (just completed production stage) looks to have the new Raven drivetrain but still has the battery badge option code. I guess there are a lot of battery badges to use up :)

They're calling it a 100D still? For Raven's even? Super weird.