Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Where is everyone checking with tesla like text or what to get any info outside the app?
My window seems huge, and didn't know if they'd have any more info.
Thanks
You should have received an order confirmation text message upon placement. You can respond to this message and a TeslaAdvisor will respond accordingly about questions related to your order.

Note: The text message should have originated from a 510 number. At least for me it did.

@SabrToothSqrl if it helps any at all, I don’t have anyone who ordered after 9/7 that has reported taking delivery except @coch who I suspect took one from inventory.

Also, only 2 orders after 9/7 (9/10 & 9/21 Plaids) show getting a VIN. I show orders placed after 9/7 with EDD ranges starting with 10/26 and ending in February of next year.

I know it’s not much consolation, but hope the info helps.

I saw that OH car online! I called my sales person and he said he can assign it to me but I would have to go to OH to pick it up. I passed. He said there was another black/black Tax edition in Indianapolis.

I'd drive 5 hrs 1 way to pick up a car - says I can't register it in PA then (on the site).
Which to me feels rather stupid... As I've bought a few cars out of state before just fine.

I'd drive 5 hrs 1 way to pick up a car - says I can't register it in PA then (on the site).
Which to me feels rather stupid... As I've bought a few cars out of state before just fine.
Did you order yours online or through a sales rep? Not sure if true but between my experiences (from an in store rep) and some friends who ordered online, I am getting great responsiveness and help from my rep than they did with theirs. He will respond to me even when he is not working and weird hours of the day or night when I see something.

Reactions: SabrToothSqrl
Looks like loan rate is valid for 60 days from FedChoice
Screenshot 2023-10-24 135121.png

Reactions: SabrToothSqrl
Looks like loan rate is valid for 60 days from FedChoiceView attachment 985000
FYI another FedChoice user note for those in process or pending…

#3 & #4 are satisfied with Tesla’s MVPA doc which is found in your Tesla.com account (not in app) after you complete all the app tasks. I modified my financing yesterday (DCU to FCFCU) and the doc is updated quickly.

You just need to e-sign it before submitting to FCFCU. ✅

1698182326114.png

• Helpful
  • Informative
Reactions: Visvism and Neon001
FYI another FedChoice user note for those in process or pending…

#3 & #4 are satisfied with Tesla’s MVPA doc which is found in your Tesla.com account (not in app) after you complete all the app tasks. I modified my financing yesterday (DCU to FCFCU) and the doc is updated quickly.

You just need to e-sign it before submitting to FCFCU. ✅

View attachment 985005
Interesting, they only asked me my company name address and phone number instead of proof of income. Also, looks like they only do wire transfer instead of overnight ship cashier check for me to bring on delivery day. A bit inconvenience if I deny delivery.