Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Update:

Order Date Sept 1
ODD Sept-Oct
ODD 2 Oct - Nov
ODD 3 Sept 14 -Sep 30
Red/Cream/Wheel/5 seats
Bay Area Delivery

Est. Delivery: September 15 - September 22

Got the VIN 415xxx today. Odometer shows 15 miles, wondering how those 15 miles came from.

Last edited:
Reactions: rmenk
Order date 09/01
Model X Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive
Ultra Red
20'' Cyberstream Wheels
Black and White Premium Interior with Walnut Décor
Six Seat Interior
Yoke Steering
FSD transfer, trading in 10/20 Model X
VIN assigned two days ago.
Delivery: Sep 26 the to October 3rd.
Was told that the car is still at Freemont factory...
Initial status Sep to oct
Changes to Oct to November
Changed to 09/26 to 10/03 two days ago with VIN detail...

Reactions: rmenk
Possibly a FNG question here but I'll fire away...

For those who ordered beginning of Sep and have a VIN and/or now have a delivery date, are their models likely (currently) in stock vs. those who also ordered beginning of Sep but delivery dates have changed multiple times and are now months out, still require a build?

Trying to get smarter here lol.

Thanks!

Reactions: snorlax
First Tesla.

Ordered 9/4 (night)
MXP, Ultra Red, white/black int., 22s.

Est. delivery (initially): Sep-Oct, changed to Oct-Nov until today, now shows 13 Nov - 8 Jan…lol, whoa 😂 Quite the shift to the right.

Not in a huge rush, had planned to sell my current ride and had a decent offer through a car buying service, prob need to rethink my timeline lol.

FWIW, I live in D.C.
Wow…

You are correct that if you order in the store, you can go back to the same rep for help. But for the rest of us who ordered online, the 1800 number is the only recourse. However I spoke with the reps in the store before and some of them are more clueless than I was. But I guess the feeling of having a rep maybe better than having none at all 😂
i ordered on my phone in store in front of rep dont think it makes difference

I'm not transferring FSD, but I certainly hope they at least extend the deadline for that (or make the offer term effective for order date, not delivery date). I don't mind being deprioritized to give those folks a chance to get their due. Would be a mighty bad look for Tesla to provide that offer with estimated delivery dates at time of order within 4-6 weeks and not extend deadline when those EDDs slide WAY to the right.

I'm not transferring FSD, but I certainly hope they at least extend the deadline for that (or make the offer term effective for order date, not delivery date). I don't mind being deprioritized to give those folks a chance to get their due. Would be a mighty bad look for Tesla to provide that offer with estimated delivery dates at time of order within 4-6 weeks and not extend deadline when those EDDs slide WAY to the right.
I think you spelled mighty typical look wrong :cool:

Update:

Order Date Sept 1
ODD Sept-Oct
ODD 2 Oct - Nov
ODD 3 Sept 14 -Sep 30
Red/Cream/Wheel/5 seats
Bay Area Delivery

Est. Delivery: September 15 - September 22

Got the VIN 415xxx today. Odometer shows 15 miles, wondering how those 15 miles came from.
For my last 2 vehicles, we were told that if there is under 15 on the actual, no less than 15 will ever go on the paperwork. Both of our deliveries had less than 5 miles, but the paperwork showed 15.

Reactions: icipher