Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
December 2013 build Tesla ModelS (Same as Jan 2014 S’s Build) The Car Does NOT Have Autopilot hardware. Free premium connectivity for life (3G). Current v10 software and FREE supercharging for life.

The car is in excellent condition, garaged its whole life, with some minor scrapes and parking lot dings. Lots of aftermarket upgrades!

The Car has SILVER metallic paint with Black leather interior, Obeche Wood Gloss Decor Accents with a rare Tesla Center Console with Obeche Wood Gloss Decor Accents.

41K Original miles
252 Miles at 100% Charge
Asking: $41,999 OBO (So California: Orange County) Over 10K in Aftermarket Accessories.

Please PM me with any questions or comments.

• TECHNOLOGY PACKAGE $3,750
  • 85kWH Battery $10,000
  • SMART AIR SUSPENSION $2,250
  • 19 " PREMIUM Cyclone WHEELS (With Michelin Primacy upgrade) $2,500
  • Black Leather Seats $1,500
  • Parking Sensors $500.00
  • Obeche Wood Gloss Decor Accents $650
  • Silver Paint $650
  • Keyless Entry
  • Bluetooth Wireless
  • Back-up Camera
  • Heated Seats
  • Dual Power Seats
  • Power Tilt & Telescoping Wheel
  • FREE LIFETIME Supercharger Hardware
  • Folding Mirrors,
  • Keyless Entry,
  • Bluetooth Wireless
  • Back-up Camera
  • Heated Seats
  • Dual Power Seats
  • Power Tilt & Telescoping Wheel
  • Fog Lamps
  • Home Link
  • Tesla Home Charger for 110v or 240v charging
  • Power Trunk Release Front and Rear
Aftermarket accessories I have added: and some of the prices Paid
IMG_2844-web900.jpg
IMG_3810-web900.jpg
IMG_2803-web900.jpg
IMG_3748-web900.jpg

IMG_2863-web900.jpg
IMG_2968-web900.jpg
IMG_2812-web900.jpg
IMG_2960-web900.jpg

IMG_3808-web900.jpg

GP Accessory Post with pictures

Attachments

• IMG_2812-web900.jpg
    IMG_2812-web900.jpg
    286 KB · Views: 90
Not to offend you, and only becuase no one is asking any questions or making comments, I'll just tell you, you're about $8k overpriced. Drop it to $37k and you'll start getting some nibbles. Will get between $33k and $35k.

Ive been watching these cars since late 2013. I know the prices like the back of my hand. I know you think the aftermarket stuff should add more value, but it doesn't, sadly.

Not to offend you, and only becuase no one is asking any questions or making comments, I'll just tell you, you're about $8k overpriced. Drop it to $37k and you'll start getting some nibbles. Will get between $33k and $35k.

Ive been watching these cars since late 2013. I know the prices like the back of my hand. I know you think the aftermarket stuff should add more value, but it doesn't, sadly.

Thanks for you feedback, as requested above i have had several PMs with questions. The car was sold and is now back on the market, the buyer decided to hold off on a major purchase because of Covid-19.

If you're willing to part out, I'd be interested in the blind spot monitoring system. I know it's a long shot as it's probably pretty well hardwired into the car and I wouldn't be able to offer anywhere close to what you say you paid for it.

• Disagree
Reactions: PhilDavid