Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cybertruck sighting in the Littleton, CO

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Driving home last night, I was stopped at a light and was struck by a very unusual set of headlights in the oncoming lane. Thought it might be a Rivian but the solid band of light across the front screamed "cybertruck". So I was quite interested to see what it was when it went by.

Aaaaand that was my first cybertruck sighting. I didn't realize these were shipping yet. Was it an escapee from the store further down the street?
1699385486279.png

Attachments

• 1699385507297.png
    1699385507297.png
    697.3 KB · Views: 55
Reactions: MitchMitch and A2be
Driving home last night, I was stopped at a light and was struck by a very unusual set of headlights in the oncoming lane. Thought it might be a Rivian but the solid band of light across the front screamed "cybertruck". So I was quite interested to see what it was when it went by.

Aaaaand that was my first cybertruck sighting. I didn't realize these were shipping yet. Was it an escapee from the store further down the street?

Word is that the Cybertruck customer deliveries made at the Delivery Event on 30 Nov will be at a number of locations, with some livecasting of bits of multiple smaller local events.

If that is the case, and with the Littleton, Colorado Tesla store near your sighting, and with Colorado a somewhat likely early delivery state simply "because mountains", I'm calling it!

My take : Colorado will be one of the video-connected delivery locations on November 30th. You are witnessing some of the local staff/service people beginning to get a bit of familiarity with the vehicle.

Word is that the Cybertruck customer deliveries made at the Delivery Event on 30 Nov will be at a number of locations, with some livecasting of bits of multiple smaller local events.

If that is the case, and with the Littleton, Colorado Tesla store near your sighting, and Colorado a somewhat likely early delivery state simply "because mountains", I'm calling it! My take : Colorado will be one of the video-connected delivery locations on November 30th. You are witnessing some of the local staff/service people beginning to get a bit of familiarity with the vehicle.
Employees have and have had them all over the country for testing.

I called the Littleton CO Tesla center and was told there is no list of where Cybertrucks will be sent as demos or just to grace the showrooms. Tesla rep also said they don't know if or where the Cybertrucks may show up for the Nov 30 release event. I knew this was likely a waste of time, but had to do it. I know when I ordered our M3 back in 2017 the only vehicle I could test drive was an S, although they did have a M3 in the showroom, so assuming similar scenario with the CT.

Update on Littleton CO Cybertruck. There is definitely one in this Sales and Service Center, I saw it in person yesterday, and put my name on a list for a test drive (so many selfies going on with the CT). The employees did not know when they would be allowing people to start taking test drives, they are in the dark like the rest of us. I was able to sign up for a test drive as I already have an order in (Dec 2019) for a dual-motor version. It was really good to see it in person (looks great), not as shiny as it often looks on camera. Also, I did a measurement of length as I have a 20' garage. I measured 221.5" give or take an inch or two, I had to estimate where the front and back split the floor tiles if you drew a line straight down. Now the price and range? Can't wait for Thursday. We took a 2023 model Y for a test drive while there to compare to our 2018 model 3 and for reference. Model Y is second choice depending on Cybertruck price and range.

• Informative
Reactions: A2be
Update on Littleton CO Cybertruck. There is definitely one in this Sales and Service Center, I saw it in person yesterday, and put my name on a list for a test drive (so many selfies going on with the CT). The employees did not know when they would be allowing people to start taking test drives, they are in the dark like the rest of us. I was able to sign up for a test drive as I already have an order in (Dec 2019) for a dual-motor version. It was really good to see it in person (looks great), not as shiny as it often looks on camera. Also, I did a measurement of length as I have a 20' garage. I measured 221.5" give or take an inch or two, I had to estimate where the front and back split the floor tiles if you drew a line straight down. Now the price and range? Can't wait for Thursday. We took a 2023 model Y for a test drive while there to compare to our 2018 model 3 and for reference. Model Y is second choice depending on Cybertruck price and range.
Agreed. Thanks for your note, I went out to Littleton and saw it today.

They got their display Cybertruck on Friday. I talked with the Tesla guy who handles logistics, shipments in, etc. He expects this one is NOT a delivery vehicle, but will just be a showroom, or possibly, later, a demonstrator for ppl to take test drives before confirming their orders. He says they'd have known about it 5 or 7 days ago, IF it was slated to be delivered.

The Cybertruck is behind a bounded area. Super clean. No fingerprints etc. on the stainless steel. Frunk is closed as is rear cover and doors. So no inside examination possible.

Attachments

• 20231129_105515.jpg
    20231129_105515.jpg
    255.5 KB · Views: 18
  • 20231129_100311.jpg
    20231129_100311.jpg
    285.7 KB · Views: 21