Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CyberTruck (CT) waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
have one pre-oredered from the day of release, I am wondering whether there is passthrough between cabin and bed, going to be amazing if it is that way.

Doesn't look like it, but can (should) have a surprise:

Fisker is planning to do it:

Reactions: king.cong.1119
It doesn't appear to be in any of the Beta versions. It's highly unlikely.

Doesn't look like it, but can (should) have a surprise:

Fisker is planning to do it:

Thank you for the responses. I currently have a 2020 Tundra that I absolutely love, but, the CT is going to be a game changer in terms my monthly gas bills.
Any idea of when the order is going to be fullfilled? say if I am #10k in line?

Thank you for the responses. I currently have a 2020 Tundra that I absolutely love, but, the CT is going to be a game changer in terms my monthly gas bills.
Any idea of when the order is going to be fullfilled? say if I am #10k in line?

The reservation tracker isn't official and could be completely useless if they do things like they did with the M3.

I am aware of that, however, isn't it just showing the RN# and the date/spec ordered? I don't believe they are actually delivering/producing them in that order?

I am aware of that, however, isn't it just showing the RN# and the date/spec ordered? I don't believe they are actually delivering/producing them in that order?
No one knows the order they will deliver. With the Model 3, they honored 1st day reservations and then after that it was by region/options.

With the Model S/X refresh it was by region.

By this time next year we will know for sure.

There is a CyberTruck driving around Pleasanton, California the past week, must be some kind of contractor because it has the large initials "RC" on the side. Could not a view of the rest. I will try to post a video later.