Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Deals in NYC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When I purchased my ultra red MY LR with a white interior, it was discounted to 46790 before delivery and order charge. I didn't realize how good of a deal it was. Nevertheless, if you live in NYC, the deals are still good for Stealth Grey MY LR with a black interior. Good hunting!

Screenshot 2024-02-22 at 6.49.31 AM.png

I just ordered an inventory MYLR in the Stealth Gray! I couldn’t pass up the deal and with me trading in my ‘22 MYLR in MSM, I’m making out even better. I’m picking it up at the Oneida Delivery Center tho- that drive to Mt. Kisco is rough.

I just ordered an inventory MYLR in the Stealth Gray! I couldn’t pass up the deal and with me trading in my ‘22 MYLR in MSM, I’m making out even better. I’m picking it up at the Oneida Delivery Center tho- that drive to Mt. Kisco is rough.
Nice! The items you mentioned should be in the car. Not sure if you had HW3 in your 22 but the 24 definitely has hw4. Stealth grey is really nice. Yeah the deals were ridiculous 3 weeks ago. I couldn't turn it down either.

Reactions: 3YMimi73
Deals should hopefully be back to the $5k adjustment (or $4k adjustment with the $1k price decrease) from last 2 months.

I was lucky with a white/white MYLR 5 seater last month at $6100 off (inc CT discount). I was very happy then, but even happier now (…for now), seeing the discounts got pulled back at least temporarily

Nice! The items you mentioned should be in the car. Not sure if you had HW3 in your 22 but the 24 definitely has hw4. Stealth grey is really nice. Yeah the deals were ridiculous 3 weeks ago. I couldn't turn it down either.
I believe it has HW3, those awful non matrix headlights, and no wood trim on the doors! It’s quite a different build between my ‘22 and ‘23 MY. So I’m curious to see the build differences in my ‘23 and ‘24 MY. The ‘22 and ‘23 are both from Fremont and the new one is coming from Austin so I’m excited about that. Im glad you said the Stealth Gray is nice, im not near a showroom so I can’t go see it in person-its going to be a surprise!!

I also order an inventory MYLR in the Stealth Gray. The original delivery day was Feb 27 but not it moved to March 7. I am picking it up at the Oneida Delivery Center too.

I also order an inventory MYLR in the Stealth Gray. The original delivery day was Feb 27 but not it moved to March 7. I am picking it up at the Oneida Delivery Center too.
Congratulations! My delivery dates are March 4-March 11, we will see what the actual day is.
How do you feel about all the regulations with picking up at Oneida? I was looking for a thread about it but couldn’t find one. I’m ok with all of them except for not being able to transfer plates, I love my current plate number 😂
But I’m glad I don’t have to drive 8 hours round trip to Mt. Kisco!

Congratulations! My delivery dates are March 4-March 11, we will see what the actual day is.
How do you feel about all the regulations with picking up at Oneida? I was looking for a thread about it but couldn’t find one. I’m ok with all of them except for not being able to transfer plates, I love my current plate number 😂
But I’m glad I don’t have to drive 8 hours round trip to Mt. Kisco!
I am fine with not transferring the plates. You need to be very careful when they send you the documents to sign. They made some mistakes in the forms. The DMV documents they sent to me had DOB and date errors. Please check before sending them back.
Another I don't like is Oneida is an express delivery center. You can't inspect your car. They claimed they had fully inspected it before delivery but I suspected based on all the complaints online.

I am fine with not transferring the plates. You need to be very careful when they send you the documents to sign. They made some mistakes in the forms. The DMV documents they sent to me had DOB and date errors. Please check before sending them back.
Another I don't like is Oneida is an express delivery center. You can't inspect your car. They claimed they had fully inspected it before delivery but I suspected based on all the complaints online.
I am still waiting on my trade in offer to come through. If they come back with some low number compared to what they gave me on Thursday, I’m out.
Even going to Mt. Kisco for delivery and finding an issue, they don’t fix it there. They make you go to your local service center. I’m hoping there wouldn’t be a huge dent-broken windshield-etc. on the car and you still have to accept delivery! I would think Tesla would fix it it but then again who knows with them. I haven’t found any complaints in searching the forums. Sounds like when you get the car delivered to your home, you have to accept delivery and then inspect it.
Thanks for the heads up on the DMV paperwork. Hopefully they come back soon with the trade in so I can proceed or cancel before all that happens.
I did check the app and I have a delivery date and time which I didn’t even choose! But nothing else is completed yet… weird!