Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Credit Unions with good rates that accept applicants anywhere within the US?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You have to wait until all docs are final. Armco will not process your refinance with temporary docs.
They did mine. Now granted I didn’t have the complication @tynr has with cross-state registrations, but I sent Armco my temp registration and they still managed to process my loan prompted and mail the refi check. The refi check cleared yesterday and I still only have a temp tag.

Reactions: SaddieTaz
They did mine. Now granted I didn’t have the complication @tynr has with cross-state registrations, but I sent Armco my temp registration and they still managed to process my loan prompted and mail the refi check. The refi check cleared yesterday and I still only have a temp tag.
Good to know. Thank you.

I spoke to a rep last week and was told I have to wait for the final docs for refinance. I will send them the same inquiry through the message portal in order to have something in writing.

Good news, looks like Armco doesn't care about the registration lol. They sent me loan paperwork to sign and they're going to disburse the payment to Wells Fargo once I sign them
Nice to hear. I think Armco is being overwhelmed by the piles of low rate loan apps and now trying to expedite the loan processing. My membership finally got approved today although I got an instant pre-approval on 02/15.

Good news, looks like Armco doesn't care about the registration lol. They sent me loan paperwork to sign and they're going to disburse the payment to Wells Fargo once I sign them
Did the DocuSign package include instructions for the current lienholder to mail then the title directly? I was surprised they didn’t ask me to file the paperwork to add the lien myself.

I called them twice today, waited for 30 mins each occasion, will try tomorrow morning, might be less busy.
Finally I got the check mailed to Tesla headquarters today! This is my experience in chasing them out:-> I started chat using the phone app, got 3 direct extensions of loan officers but that is of no use because either their voice mailbox is full or they won't pick up the phone! After putting several voice messages, I was back to calling the customer service number and waiting atleast for 30 mins on every occasions! They hung up on me a couple of times, may be after detecting how persistent I have become! I talked to customer rep, the first time the rep sent an email to loan officer. The 2nd time rep checked everything and confirmed that I have supplied all the documents needed for loan approval. The rep tried to reach loan officer but he/she had left for the day, so the rep reached out to the loan officer's manager. The next day, I sent message through the loan status web page again, miraculously I got a response back that they will process the loan and send me docusign soon. I got loan approved later that day and got the docusign the next day(today) and after signing docs, got msg about couple of hours later that the check was sent via overnight FedEx to Tesla in Fremont.

I think the next time, I will probably do some freelancing work and get the extra money(difference in APR) in considerably less time than chasing these guys! You will surely save in reduced stress!

BTW I got text yesterday from Tesla that my car has arrived, and I can get tomorrow! I requested them to schedule it around mid next week, they honored my request! Hopefully federal tax rebate doesn't cut to half by then 🤞. Luckily for me, things kinda worked out in the sequence.

Finally I got the check mailed to Tesla headquarters today! This is my experience in chasing them out:-> I started chat using the phone app, got 3 direct extensions of loan officers but that is of no use because either their voice mailbox is full or they won't pick up the phone! After putting several voice messages, I was back to calling the customer service number and waiting atleast for 30 mins on every occasions! They hung up on me a couple of times, may be after detecting how persistent I have become! I talked to customer rep, the first time the rep sent an email to loan officer. The 2nd time rep checked everything and confirmed that I have supplied all the documents needed for loan approval. The rep tried to reach loan officer but he/she had left for the day, so the rep reached out to the loan officer's manager. The next day, I sent message through the loan status web page again, miraculously I got a response back that they will process the loan and send me docusign soon. I got loan approved later that day and got the docusign the next day(today) and after signing docs, got msg about couple of hours later that the check was sent via overnight FedEx to Tesla in Fremont.

I think the next time, I will probably do some freelancing work and get the extra money(difference in APR) in considerably less time than chasing these guys! You will surely save in reduced stress!

BTW I got text yesterday from Tesla that my car has arrived, and I can get tomorrow! I requested them to schedule it around mid next week, they honored my request! Hopefully federal tax rebate doesn't cut to half by then 🤞. Luckily for me, things kinda worked out in the sequence.
Hit a bummer! Looks like FedEx couldn't deliver this as the business was closed today at the time of delivery! I don't understand! Does anyone happen to know Tesla address for loan check deliveries?

Has anyone had to change their Armco loan from a purchase from dealer to refinance? Is it all the same or will my application have to be resubmitted with the higher rates? I received my VIN and booked the latest available appointment, but it is unlikely that the loan comes through by Wednesday

Hit a bummer! Looks like FedEx couldn't deliver this as the business was closed today at the time of delivery! I don't understand! Does anyone happen to know Tesla address for loan check deliveries?
I texted Tesla rep, they confirmed in few mins that it was delivered. I checked the delivery status again, it was indeed delivered after being not delivered! That's really weird! Made my weekend a bit less stressful 😀.
Is there a way to get the cheque mailed to us vs Tesla from Tower?
I requested that via loan status messaging and I also requested copy of the check in case they send it out to Tesla directly but none of them were granted. However they gave me the FedEx tracking number.

Has anyone had to change their Armco loan from a purchase from dealer to refinance? Is it all the same or will my application have to be resubmitted with the higher rates? I received my VIN and booked the latest available appointment, but it is unlikely that the loan comes through by Wednesday
All you need is to submit the payoff letter for refi. Armco will send out a check to pay off your dealer loan. And yes, you will keep the same rate.

All you need is to submit the payoff letter for refi. Armco will send out a check to pay off your dealer loan. And yes, you will keep the same rate.
That's a relief. I received a response on the application portal, but it was sort of cryptic. Hopefully current promotional rates still means the ones from February

"Thank you for letting us know. We will switch the loan to a refinance when we are able to process.
During this time, we will honor the current promotional rates providing your loan is approved and closes by April 15, 2023."

Did the DocuSign package include instructions for the current lienholder to mail then the title directly? I was surprised they didn’t ask me to file the paperwork to add the lien myself.
Yeah, it did include the instructions for Wells Fargo to send them the title. I guess what I'll do is confirm my Wells Fargo account is paid off, when the Tesla paperwork applies, I'll fill out a new state registration document and swap out Wells Fargo for Armco and Wisconsin will send the title to Armco.