Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Conn non owner but interested

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's not just a Subaru. It's an SVX and a 5 speed at that. Only 100 known to exist. I took a chance on that 20 years ago. :eek:
So it seems you feel that you have lost money by going with the SVX 20 years ago. Is that correct?

To me there seems to be a difference between the Model S and the SVX. Tesla is selling all the Models Ss they can make. But as I understand it, Subaru on the other hand did not sell all the SVXs the could make. The SVX wasn’t a ‘hit’, but the Model S seems to be.

And by buying a Model S you can make that hit even bigger… :smile:

Last edited:
I love my SVX. I feel a lot of people lost that bet. I was the winner. The price was the killer. In 1992 $32,000 for a Subaru. Mine in 1994 had gone to $34,600. Sitting next to $14,000 Subaru cars on the floor. Competing against Corvette, that was less than $3,000 more . I would not have kept it all these years if I did not like it. Only difference is Subaru was a major car producer.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    735.4 KB · Views: 139
Sick of paying the government tax on the gas. Planning solar for the house. I love the different. I had a phone in my car in 1990,I had a digital watch in 1978 when they were LED ( u had to push a button it read time and they cost $100 , same watch now is $5.00)
had a computer before windows, had a Japanese car in 1970.have a metal roof on my house and a 97% efficiency boiler for heat. So the next step is cut the cord with the GAS companies. I think this car is going to set the bar for others to compleat with. And that Bar is set very high.

So if and when they put out the smaller car ,( E G what ever ) what size is it. Compare it to the size of say a Subaru Legacy, or a Ford Focus, maybe a
Chevy Cruise ) I know they mentioned an Audi or a BMW some place on here. Wish they would do a convertible or even a coupe like the Honda coupe.