Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Confirmed 8,000+ Cybertrucks produced so far (VINs seen in person on 4/21/24)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Went to Tesla Plano TX inventory lot.
There were 33 Cyber Trucks parked, all were fixed with Riveted Acceleration Pedal.
Infact they were fixing it while I was there but did not allow to take pictures or Video.

I saw beasts with Vin in range of 500X
Dual Motor with 80XX range and lot of them in 79XX range.

Attaching some vins and youtube Video for you guys ..

This was video 3 months ago with only 4 trucks

Reactions: bruce4000
Are they providing them to ISIS, cause I haven't seen any on the road here on the East Coast.

1714081887408.png

Went to Tesla Plano TX inventory lot.
There were 33 Cyber Trucks parked, all were fixed with Riveted Acceleration Pedal.
Infact they were fixing it while I was there but did not allow to take pictures or Video.

I saw beasts with Vin in range of 500X
Dual Motor with 80XX range and lot of them in 79XX range.

Attaching some vins and youtube Video for you guys ..

This was video 3 months ago with only 4 trucks
VIN’s are usually not sequential for long number series. Aside from 1,2,3 they are usually all over the map. Different trims are very different in the series.

what I’m getting at is just because high-low=>8000 does not at all mean that >8k have been produced.

No but we do know Tesla's Cybertruck production rate recently had a week of 1k trucks made. Doesn't mean that is the current production rate but we do know the ramp up is increasing over time.

From Q1 earnings call transcript'
"
Lars Moravy -- Vice President, Vehicle Engineering

I can take that one, too. Cybertruck had 1K a week just a couple of weeks ago.

On VIN sequences, a manufacturer can do almost anything they want. They can skip VINs, or assign different sequences to different model variants.

In the past Tesla as far as I can tell, has gone with a linear serial sequence starting at 1, and using the same sequence for all model variants for a production release sequence. For example, the Model S LR and Plaid use the same sequence, even though other parts of the VIN are different. I strongly expect if you see a Cybertruck with >8000, it means 8000+ were manufactured. Pre-production vehicles (for evaluation, crash testing, etc.) are normally given a different VIN sequence.

While I haven't confirmed, I'm sure each factory has its own sequence. For example, the Model Y now being built at four different factories, has four unrelated serial sequences.