Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Coda Automotive (formerly Miles Automotive Group)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This car reminds me of something ... but I just can't put my finger on it.

attachment.php?attachmentid=92&stc=1&d=1227539517.gif

I'd very much like to see Miles succeed but this design could make that even more difficult if it's competing with Mitsubishi i MiEVs, Chevy Volt's and assorted BYDs.

Attachments

• Miles XS500 and Ant eater.jpg
    Miles XS500 and Ant eater.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 153
Seriously, as has been mentioned, that car is really really ugly.... The original gas model it's based on is boring and a bit non-descript. Still boring is better than feeling quesy when you see it :)

Cobos

Out of date info still online:
Miles Automotive Group : SHOWROOM> Future Models (Javlon)
...[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana]ranges in excess of 120 miles on a single charge. It is anticipated that these high speed vehicles will become available for sale by the end of 2008...

More up to date FAQ here
We are not taking deposits at this time...
The Highway Speed is powered by a 320 Volt, 30+ kilowatt-hour, advanced, proprietary, safety tested, lithium-ion battery pack...

[/FONT]

Of course as I'm commenting on the uncertainty of the Miles price, the Model S price isn't any more certain. Still they are getting awfully close to the Model S in price, and everything I've seen thus far says that if the Miles sedan and a Model S is priced within $5k of each other the Model S will win every time...

Cobos