Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Clipper Creek Group Purchase

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Chris,

I have 25+ kW on the brain. Now that Tesla is taking steps to play with the CCS crowd, perhaps it makes sense to wait a couple of months to see what options Tesla owners might have in the 25 -- 50 kW charger space. I'm a lot more interested in helping fund that type of location if Francis ends up being a bust.

Which reminds me -- any news about Francis ?

Which reminds me -- any news about Francis ?

They're actively working Carizozo (verified) and Clines Corner (dig ticket). They spread across Oklahoma like COVID at a MAGA rally so I would expect the first two to be done by late October with the next pair under construction in a few weeks. My bet would be 6 DCFC locations online this year.

This took ~2 years.

Screen Shot 2021-09-05 at 1.27.59 PM.png

Last edited: