Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Clear Bra Paint Protection Film - Ceramic Coating - Tint - Chrome Delete

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
***For the month of SEPTEMBER Vancouver ClearBra will offer the following pricing for TMC forum members***
(Model 3, X, Y or S)
Partial Front: $1100
Full front: $1800
Full front and rockers: $2100
Full Coverage Xpel ULTIMATE Plus gloss: $5000 **Free Rental Car or Free Ceramic Coating**
Full Coverage Xpel STEALTH Satin Matte: $5500 **Free Rental Car or Free Ceramic Coating**
Ceramic Coating(windows - body - rim faces): $1200 + Polishing
Tinting: All windows-$1000 Rear windows only-$600
Chrome Delete: $700

Services Offered:
Clear Bra PPF Paint Protection Film Gloss or Satin / Matte - (Xpel Ultimate Plus, Xpel Stealth, 3M Pro, Stek Ultra, SunTek)
Ceramic Coating - (Xpel Fusion - Ceramic Pro)
Window Tinting - (Xpel Prime XR)
Chrome deletes
Vinyl Wraps

Props up on how you guys take the time to remove body panels to get into hard to reach places. I wish the place I took my Model Y did the same level of work. Next time!
Thank you very much. We try very hard to get it right. If you have any issues with the installation you have drop by if you like and we can take a look at it to see if there's anything that can be done. Whenever you do get a new vehicle or know anyone looking for clear bra we would take pleasure in helping them get it done. Have an awesome day.

The new Model S that just came in for installation using Xpel STEALTH satin clear bra. Love the redesign. Have a Model S Plaid at the shop now and pictures to come.

xpel-ultimate-xpel-stealth-satin-clear-bra-paint-protection-film-Vancouver-ClearBra-1058.jpg
xpel-ultimate-xpel-stealth-satin-clear-bra-paint-protection-film-Vancouver-ClearBra-1055.jpg
xpel-ultimate-xpel-stealth-satin-clear-bra-paint-protection-film-Vancouver-ClearBra-1037.jpg
xpel-ultimate-xpel-stealth-satin-clear-bra-paint-protection-film-Vancouver-ClearBra-1036.jpg
xpel-ultimate-xpel-stealth-satin-clear-bra-paint-protection-film-Vancouver-ClearBra-1035.jpg

• Love
Reactions: angus[Y]oung
My delivery date is Dec 11 - 31, so not sure..

I do not think warranty would cover physical damage though would it? As in, I pass by bush and end up stretching the film... or a small rock comes hard enough to damage the film?
Generally any brush rubbing on your Tesla would self heal when it's warm out. Small rocks are not likely to damage the film. It would have to be a bigger rock at higher speed with a sharp edge. In short driving down logging roads generally does cause any issues to the film much like highway driving in the winter. The warranty would not cover the film if something goes thought it, although this is fairly rare, but can happen as the film has its limits. Please try to book about 30 days in advance of delivery so we can be ready for installation. We had a sale on last month for members and if you want, PM me here and can try and work out a deal for you if you'd like to book now for a December installation.

Generally any brush rubbing on your Tesla would self heal when it's warm out. Small rocks are not likely to damage the film. It would have to be a bigger rock at higher speed with a sharp edge. In short driving down logging roads generally does cause any issues to the film much like highway driving in the winter. The warranty would not cover the film if something goes thought it, although this is fairly rare, but can happen as the film has its limits. Please try to book about 30 days in advance of delivery so we can be ready for installation. We had a sale on last month for members and if you want, PM me here and can try and work out a deal for you if you'd like to book now for a December installation.
yeah, given the Tesla schedule and the fact that I live in Victoria, it is hard to coordinate 30 days prior but I will try my best!

Reactions: Vawlkus
After years having our prices stay the same, we now have to increase prices due to serious societal monetary inflationary pressure that we now face, like all others currently in business. This is in addition to our product procurement costs increasing this year along with labor hikes. We aren't happy for this, but to remain the leader in the industry, while providing the level of service our Tesla clients demand, it is necessary. We stand committed to our clients and want to continue offering the highest level of service possible.

This price increase also comes with added perks for our Tesla clients, to round out our high quality Tesla vehicle protection service offering.
  • Free rental vehicle provided in the price
  • Brand new windshield protection film included
  • Brand new Xpel ULTIMATE FUSION glossy ceramic coated film
  • Ceramic coatings built in to the brand new Xpel ULTIMATE FUSION clear bra
  • Ceramic Coating added to the satin matte Xpel STEALTH
  • Our full coverage packages now include door sills and interior pieces on the gloss black areas
  • Follow up free car wash and touch up appointment after 1-2 weeks

After years of dealing with predominantly Tesla vehicles, there's no other shop in Canada that offers higher quality certified Xpel protective installations. This takes into account the price point we offer our Tesla clients, from our Vancouver BC Canada location, which is still fairly priced. Our exceptional, top quality services, include a lifetime workmanship warranty on all installations. If you're not happy, we aren't either. 100% satisfaction guaranteed... period.

***For the month of DECEMBER and in 2022 Vancouver ClearBra will offer the following pricing for TMC forum members and sponsors***
(Model S, 3, X, Y)
24" Front End: $1100 **Free Ceramic Coating on film and Interior Screen / Luggage Area**
Full front: $2100 **Free Rental Car and Ceramic Coating on film and free Luggage Area / Interior Screen**
Full front and Rockers: $2600 **Free Rental Car and Ceramic Coating on film and free Luggage Area / Interior Screen**
Full Coverage Xpel ULTIMATE FUSION Glossy: $5995 **Free Rental Car - Ceramic Coating - Dynoflex Windshield Film**
Full Coverage Xpel STEALTH Satin Matte: $6495 **Free Rental Car - Ceramic Coating - Dynoflex Windshield Film**
Tinting: $100/window big or small **extra for front windshield or oversized sunroofs eg. Y or S models**
DynoFlex Windshield Film: $600
Chrome Delete: $700-$1100
Ceramic Coating: $800+

Services Offered:
Clear Bra PPF Paint Protection Film Gloss or Satin / Matte - (Xpel ULTIMATE FUSION, Xpel STEALTH, 3M Pro, Stek Ultra, SunTek)
Ceramic Coating - (Xpel Fusion - Ceramic Pro)
Window Tinting - (Xpel Prime XR)
Windshield Film - Stek Dynoflex
Chrome deletes
Vinyl Wraps

Warranty:
Vancouver ClearBra offers a lifetime warranty on installations including edges collecting dirt or film coming off in any way. Along with our extensive warranty there's a 10 year manufacturer warranty against bubbling, cracking, staining, discoloration / yellowing. Clear bra is also insured though your automobile insurance policy in the event of vandalism, damage or an accident.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vawlkus
I have a Model Y Performance (Midnight silver) coming in March and seriously considering getting this. Have a few questions.

1. You mentioned the full coverage Xpel Stealth includes the Ceramic coating. What type of coating is it and what's the expected lifetime of it?
2. If the chrome delete is not done on the decal does it look strange when the whole vehicle is in Satin finish?
3. If I get the full coverage Xpel Stealth and want to get all windows tinted at the same time how long will it take?

Thanks!

Reactions: Vancouver ClearBra