Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Chill driving

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I like the chill driving option when i usualy drive calmly. But i think it would be very very nice that if you pressed the acceleration pedal down quickly it gave you full acceleration power, cause sometimes even if you're chilling you may need your quick kick in!

I like the chill driving option when i usualy drive calmly. But i think it would be very very nice that if you pressed the acceleration pedal down quickly it gave you full acceleration power, cause sometimes even if you're chilling you may need your quick kick in!

Two things...
1. I wish reverse was always in chill mode.

2. I wish the option would save would save with the driver profile. I generally drive with it off, my wife prefers it on. But it is always a manual change.

Reactions: Silicon Desert
Two things...
1. I wish reverse was always in chill mode.

2. I wish the option would save would save with the driver profile. I generally drive with it off, my wife prefers it on. But it is always a manual change.

Are you sure on #2? My wife drive with chill in her profile and I drive standard in my profile.