Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Chelsea - Bob

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok, I am relatively new here ... and have no idea whom these people Chelsea and Bob are / were ... all I can tell is that Bob was a very well liked service manager at Tesla LA branch?

Who may have had too bug a mouth for Elon's likes?

Chelsea (and the boy) ... she's who? Are they a couple? Who's the boy?

Sorry but the first post assumed we all knew this? Maybe edit the first post so we call know what this thread is about?

Thank you!!! :)

It's kind of like walking in a room where everyone is watching a tv show and wanting someone to explain the parts you've missed.

...certainly if you followed the link in the post, you saw the blog was written by Chelsea Sexton. And if you put her name into google, you probably would get the answers to all your questions, including Chelsea's contributions to the EV movement. She's part of the history (as are many of your fellow forum members here on TMC).

Ok, I am relatively new here ... and have no idea whom these people Chelsea and Bob are / were ... all I can tell is that Bob was a very well liked service manager at Tesla LA branch?

Who may have had too bug a mouth for Elon's likes?

Chelsea (and the boy) ... she's who? Are they a couple? Who's the boy?

Sorry but the first post assumed we all knew this? Maybe edit the first post so we call know what this thread is about?

Thank you!!! :)
Chelsea Sexton is very much involved in the EV 'revolution'. She is an associate producer or something for Who Killed the Electric Car and Revenge of the Electric Car. I think she's testified before congress, she has a active blog followed by many. Very much a lead mover and shaker in the EV movement.

You figured out who Bob is.

I do not always google people names ... last person I did that to ... a bonnie1194 ... got me nowhere :)

But yes, now I see the whole drama playing out ... I thought she was also a Tesla employee and they had both been let go same day.

Now ... I feel SO much smarter. We learn every day.

Chelsea is the best spokesperson for EVs that there ever was. Even if you don't always agree with her she interviews well and has a long history back to when she was on the EV1 program at GM. (and appeared in the Movie WKTEC). Google her. She and Bob met back then and have one son. Both are fiesty and sweet.

Chelsea is the best spokesperson for EVs that there ever was. Even if you don't always agree with her she interviews well and has a long history back to when she was on the EV1 program at GM. (and appeared in the Movie WKTEC). Google her. She and Bob met back then and have one son. Both are fiesty and sweet.
^^^ example of a fellow forum member who is part of the EV history.