Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

charging stops after 10mins

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Last Saturday I experienced twice the fact that charging stopped. Called the company of the public charging points, they had no errors seen. Tesla same story. Ended up home and charged on my own wall charger without any problem.

Could this be the cable? I do not see any other item which is different, the cable is on both charge times the component which is identical, the public charge points are 20km from each other...

Also what does the setting:
'Energy Savings' is enabled and 'Always Connected' is OFF do regarding the charging? Does this perhaps interrupt the charging?

any idea?

I just had the error twice last night myself on my home charger (Level 2, 30A BMW charger). Have charged a bunch of times without issue so no idea what's up. Disconnected and restarted. Seems to be ok now? Not sure what to make of it. Spent the weekend on a road trip where I supercharged three times on way down (Louisville to Atlanta) and four times on the way back as well. Not sure if that contributed?