Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CF Spoiler punch list item?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Spoke with my DS tonight and already found out the typical items (HPWC, parcel shelf, lighted vm) are on my due bill as well, to include the CF spoiler. I asked about the progress of the delivery, and he said that the latest shipment still was not up to par with expected quality, so they were sent back. Won't jar anyone here with estimated availability, but those experienced in production/manufacturing can give a more realistic estimate than he did.

Just got my spoiler installed. Took like 5 minutes of actual work. Surprised they didn't need to clean it first, but it looks great! Matches my cf plate holder nicely. Worth the 2.5 hours of driving to and from Menlo. I'll add a pic later as I can't figure out how to select attachment on my ipad.

I would love to see a picture when you get a chance.

I was told about a week before mine can be installed. I'm delaying it until we can do the jump seats as well because they estimate that's only another week. I also got a (custom-made) CF plate holder from 5ivefifty.com so I'm looking forward to the combination.

I had my CF spoiler installed last week, about 3 weeks after receiving my car.

IMG_2215.JPG
IMG_0038.jpg
IMG_2213.JPG

Did you specifically put chrome lug nuts on your grey wheels? My lug nuts are black.

The spoiler looks great, can't wait to get mine installed.

My car came with chrome lug nuts. Now that you mention it I wonder if the black lug nuts would look better, though I've never gave them any thought until your comment. I guess the chrome lug nuts never looked out of place to me because they match the other chrome accents on the car.

Either way I'll check with service to see what the appropriate color of the lug nuts should be. If they are supposed to be black then I'll have them shipped out to me and possibly get them swapped at a later date.

My car came with chrome lug nuts. Now that you mention it I wonder if the black lug nuts would look better, though I've never gave them any thought until your comment. I guess the chrome lug nuts never looked out of place to me because they match the other chrome accents on the car.

Either way I'll check with service to see what the appropriate color of the lug nuts should be. If they are supposed to be black then I'll have them shipped out to me and possibly get them swapped at a later date.

They are supposed to be black with the grey wheels.

maybe just me, but i dig the chrome lugnuts. matches the chrome T symbol in the middle of the wheel. keep it!

Mine came with chrome lug nuts as well. I noticed the first time to took the wheels off to coat them. Not sure how the black lug nuts will hold up using an impact wrench to take them on and off, but I think marks would typically be on the side which is not as visible. I'll have to ask the service center when I take my car in for windshield replacement.