Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ceramic and PPF

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No, but they are an accredited supplier which is a good start

This will be the first car I've ever considered PPF for, the accreditation is a good point I'd not considered.

I’ll be using venom wraps for my ceramic coating (potentially part PPF too) and to dechrome. Had some pretty decent quotes back from them too, so they seem reasonable as well as doing a decent job.

I was happy with the quote, communication, and even down to them offering to run me to the station after I drop the car off given they're in the middle of nowhere. They *seem* like a very professional outfit.

How long are you leaving it before you book yours in? I was originally thinking pretty much the week after I get it, but then I've seen a number of threads on paint defects etc so now am thinking I need to leave it a week or two in case I need to get any paint / panels corrected.

I was originally thinking pretty much the week after I get it, but then I've seen a number of threads on paint defects etc so now am thinking I need to leave it a week or two in case I need to get any paint / panels corrected.

Discuss with the company doing the work. Many seem to prefer that they correct any paint defects rather than letting Tesla do it.

Just had my PPF, ceramic coating and window tints completed ...

294A5CDD-ED87-49C5-8CE3-5476C083CCB4.png