Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Carbon fiber spoiler for Model S -- off new P100D

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,

Selling my carbon fiber spoiler I removed off my new Model S P100D. This was on the car for about 145 miles / 3 days. Will remove the 3M tape that is currently on there and clean with isopropyl alcohol so it's ready for you. You will need to apply new 3M tape to it, but I might have a roll laying around I can throw in for you. Install takes just a few minutes. It is in almost perfect condition, save a super super small knick from when I removed it (last photo).

Unlike a lot I've seen for sale on here over the years, this is 100% real and can be authenticated at any Tesla service center.

If you are interested please send me a PM.

Price: $1,000 OBO shipped. Pickup in San Diego preferred. Paypal or Venmo.

IMG_9993.JPGIMG_9994.JPGIMG_9997.JPGIMG_9990.JPGIMG_9998.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_9993.JPG
    IMG_9993.JPG
    219.9 KB · Views: 182
  • IMG_9994.JPG
    IMG_9994.JPG
    285.5 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_9997.JPG
    IMG_9997.JPG
    266.3 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_9990.JPG
    IMG_9990.JPG
    296.7 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_9998.JPG
    IMG_9998.JPG
    308.7 KB · Views: 139
  • Funny
Reactions: FlatSix911
Don’t you get exact same looking ones from eBay for $150?

Yes there are plenty of fake chinese carbon fiber ones on eBay ...Tesla’s is real carbon fiber and has good fitment ...eBay ones may not fit correct and will “pop up” if those aesthetics don’t bother a person than that is mainly personal preference :oops:...

Last edited:
Previously installed, without the tape, those go for like $300-500 on eBay (Tesla branded, not knockoffs). You may want to take a look at some auctions to see what they have been selling for.

Good luck with the sale

I bought one of those $500 “Tesla” eBay spoilers back when I got my previous MS and the factory was back ordered.

Service center took a few looks at it and confirmed it to be a fake with a sticker slapped on it (had an incorrect assembly date when they weren’t even in production, as they make these in batches).

Anyways, original listing says OBO and it’s not possible to edit the first post. ;)