Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Car Pricing update approach?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone have a technique to keep track of price changes for a Model S? Seems that Elon is raising or lowering the base price on a regular basis. Certainly I can go to the web site but hoping that there's some approach for automatically tracking prices like one can do with Amazon by using "camelcamelcamel."

THANKS, in advance, for your guidance!

Here you go. An official Excel Spreadsheet maintained in google docs for every model, every year, full specs, dating back to 2017 for the MS.
All models including the Roadster and a line is already reserved a line for the Cybertruck.
I'm not aware of any feature that automatically alerts you to a price change; you just need to check this site periodically.
Note there have been 5 price adjustments on the Model S in 2023 to date; the last once occurred on May 11. Hope this helps.

Tesla Price History

Last edited:
Update: you can be automatically alerted to price changes.
See below for the command string.
You will need to be logged into your Google account.

> Tools / Notification Settings / Edit Notifications / Notify me at ******* your email address ***** / then select Email right away.

Update: you can be automatically alerted to price changes.
See below for the command string.
You will need to be logged into your Google account.

> Tools / Notification Settings / Edit Notifications / Notify me at ******* your email address ***** / then select Email right away.
Thanks, so much, for your feedback! I signed up for the auto alerts...I guess time will tell if it works. Thanks, again!