Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Can't Save 'Home' in Navigation

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2019 Model 3, since was new had the Ping Pong affect with AP Lane Keeping, was told it's a software issue after scheduling service (a year or so ago) fast forward to recently the SC in Tulsa ran remote diagnostics after I scheduled Service again. They noticed an issue with the Car Computer and it was replaced issue resolved. However I can not for the life of me enter my Home Address in Navigation after the replacement (worked prior), even entering the exact address the Tesla App states is the current location. Has anyone ran into this? I may just need to schedule a Service appointment but if it's something I overlooked that can be resolved quickly that would be great.

Thank you

Mark

Found the answer with the assistance from another forum, I pressed and held on the Nav Screen the Arrow (current location) and told it to save as a Favorite then added the Favorite as my Home all good now. The address displayed is not correct but it works. Hopefully this helps someone else with the same issue.

Found the answer with the assistance from another forum, I pressed and held on the Nav Screen the Arrow (current location) and told it to save as a Favorite then added the Favorite as my Home all good now. The address displayed is not correct but it works. Hopefully this helps someone else with the same issue.
You can fix the erroneous address by reporting an error to Google.

You can fix the erroneous address by reporting an error to Google.
Appreciate the information, I live in a very Rural Area our addresses have been messed up for a long time, funny thing is that on the Tesla App it has the correct address under Current Location however inputting it manually in the Home Address shows in another town (20miles away). Not sure I want Google knowing where I live, they have more than enough information on me anyway LOL

Mark