Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wow you got scammed 😔. I ordered June and scheduled delivery appointment for Aug 10. (Alberta). Maybe you picked a unique configuration? Or they initially sent your order to the USA by accident then corrected it and sent to China.
(For my MYLR I left everything default)
Yeah at first I've chosen the White interior and it was the 530ish kilometer model (USA) but than in the middle of June they changed for the CH version and they removed the White interior so I had to confirm the new design...back and forth email + text with my SA and they we're messed up :(. Anyway I'm hoping that the EDD is wrong and it's in transit soon!

Yeah at first I've chosen the White interior and it was the 530ish kilometer model (USA) but than in the middle of June they changed for the CH version and they removed the White interior so I had to confirm the new design...back and forth email + text with my SA and they we're messed up :(. Anyway I'm hoping that the EDD is wrong and it's in transit soon!
My EDD JUST got updated, have a look at yours. I suspect were both getting our cars end august early sept.

Does someone know how long the transit is from port to Quebec service center?

Ok so update - I was meant to pick up our car tomorrow from Vancouver but just got text to cancel…. So my car came out of Viking seas been sitting at the port for over 2 weeks.

They said it's still at the port and due to the strike they don't know when I will even get my car they pushed delivery to Thursday.

Anyone who ordered on or after 5th Jul got their hidden VIN yet?
I did. OD 5 July with EDD of July-August. First update 10 days later for Aug 13 - Sept 17. I never found a hidden VIN until I got matched on July 26 and received the purchase agreement with the VIN (also found in the source code then). Now my EDD is Aug 12-26 picking up in Saskatoon. Hopefully no strikes in the horizon for BC ports.

Reactions: artistlife
Anyone who ordered on or after 5th Jul got their hidden VIN yet?
I did. OD 5 July with EDD of July-August. First update 10 days later for Aug 13 - Sept 17. I never found a hidden VIN until I got matched on July 26 and received the purchase agreement with the VIN (also found in the source code then). Now my EDD is Aug 12-26 picking up in Saskatoon. Hopefully no strikes in the horizon for BC ports.

MYLR built 22 July 2023 with HW3 and Matrix headlights, Deep Blue Metallic.

So today I get a text and email to pick a delivery day, yay!

But the issue I have is they are only allowing me to select one day, August 9th which doesn't work for me, Boo. Has anyone else experienced this online? I was hoping for at least a 3 day window to choose from.

The only way I've been able to make contact with an SA from Kitchener, ON is through text messages. And they are slow to response I don't have any direct phone number to Tesla Kitchener.

I love driving Tesla but I'm really hating the lack of communication and the difficult an efficient ways they run their business.

I hope they respond soon with alternative days.

Reactions: Bob123
Ok so update - I was meant to pick up our car tomorrow from Vancouver but just got text to cancel…. So my car came out of Viking seas been sitting at the port for over 2 weeks.

They said it's still at the port and due to the strike they don't know when I will even get my car they pushed delivery to Thursday.
I don’t get how yours is so delayed when people who’s car was on the Viking sea have already gotten delivery dates. Plus the strike isn’t active right now. Maybe the trucks are backed up?

I don’t get how yours is so delayed when people who’s car was on the Viking sea have already gotten delivery dates. Plus the strike isn’t active right now. Maybe the trucks are backed up?
I got my email to book delivery on July 17 along with everyone else. my OD was JUNE 05, I was most likely at the end of queue and only had July 31st for delivery date.

I hope the tesla guy is wrong and it shows up on Monday or within a week 🙏 and he's just using the strike as an excuse

Last edited:
I'm got my email to book delivery on July 17 with wvryonw else because my OD WAS JUNE 05 I was at the end of queue and only had July 31st for delivery date.

I hope the tesla guy is wrong and it shows up on Monday or within a week 🙏 and he's just using the strike as an excuse
I don’t think the strike is affecting it right now. The port is operating. It might be residual backup from before but there weren’t that many teslas unloaded from the Viking Sea. Sounds like an excuse to me.

I got my email to book delivery on July 17 along with everyone else. my OD was JUNE 05, I was most likely at the end of queue and only had July 31st for delivery date.

It’s an excuse, you’ll get yours on Wednesday. They seem to delay all deliveries 3 days.

Reactions: Bao J