Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just talked to my SA and they confirmed that my car is still in transit from Shanghai and that it hasn’t reached the vancouver port yet. The current estimated arriving time is Aug 10 (as per my SA. 🥲

MYLR
White, Black interior, 19” Gemini wheels
OD: 4th June
EDD1: June- July
EDD2: July 13- Aug 17
EDD3: July 22- Aug 5

Would someone know which ship my car would be on as per my order date?

Just talked to my SA and they confirmed that my car is still in transit from Shanghai and that it hasn’t reached the vancouver port yet. The current estimated arriving time is Aug 10 (as per my SA. 🥲

MYLR

Hi @Danny41195,

If your SA is correct then it would be on the MORNING MARGARETA vehicle carrier, just off the coast of B.C..

I too have a same EDD and I will be picking up in Kitchener. Yesterday Tesla added a hidden VIN to my account.

Did you get a VIN or a hidden VIN yet?

MYLR

I ordered on July 1st and my SA has been telling me August 9th for a while now. My pickup location is Oakville. That’s 23 days from now so idk if it’s realistic to expect the car by then especially when MM hasn’t made any progress towards docking yet. Let’s keep our fingers crossed!

Reactions: CaptStealthy
Going to Fraser Wharves afternoon today. Gonna see the situation there
While you're there, if you happen to see anyone that works there, maybe ask when they expect to see MORNING MARGARETA come in?

Don't trespass or do anything that would get you in trouble, but just say something like you believe your new car is onboard, and you're just wondering about when you can expect to see it come in.

I was going to try and find a phone number to call them on and ask the same question, lol. But if you're going in person, you may have better luck.

Reactions: Bob123
While you're there, if you happen to see anyone that works there, maybe ask when they expect to see MORNING MARGARETA come in?

Don't trespass or do anything that would get you in trouble, but just say something like you believe your new car is onboard, and you're just wondering about when you can expect to see it come in.

I was going to try and find a phone number to call them on and ask the same question, lol. But if you're going in person, you may have better luck.
They will probably think I’m some crazy Tesla Tracker guy, but I’ll try.

• Funny
Reactions: CaptStealthy
Hi @Danny41195,

If your SA is correct then it would be on the MORNING MARGARETA vehicle carrier, just off the coast of B.C..

I too have a same EDD and I will be picking up in Kitchener. Yesterday Tesla added a hidden VIN to my account.

Did you get a VIN or a hidden VIN yet?
I do have a hidden vin! It was updated on 29th June.

I really wish to have my car before the end of july.
I have a road trip planned and i’d love to take my Tesla :’(

Honestly I’m done with all this Tesla customer service, if it means trespassing, I’m going for it.
It's not really Tesla's fault, lol. I was looking at the map on Vesselfinder, and it looks like there's just a lot of congestion in the waterway corridor that leads from the ocean to the ports of Vancouver and Tacoma. The strike caused a big logjam, so there's just too many boats trying to get in and out of the harbour. :(

Also, I tried to call WWS Vehicle Services but didn't get through to anyone. They don't seem to have a receptionist, just a company directory where you have to say the name of the person you want to speak to. Tried one or two random ones but again, didn't get through.

Reactions: Bob123