Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My date suddenly moved up two weeks from June 16-30, to June 2-17. Something's going on now. Maybe a shipment to Vancouver?

1622298892281.png

Seeing lots of activity in Ontario, Quebec, and BC but not much in Alberta. Just got new delivery dates today. From 1-10 weeks from order date (March 27), to 3-13 weeks from yesterday, to June 02-22. Csookhoo is also looking at end of June. Are there any Albertans out there getting VINs/delivery?

Calgary, Alberta
Ordered on Apr 14, RN 114###. Today I got a blue button, VIN 183### and delivery date assigned for 2nd week of June. Basic white MY LR.

Just FYI When I asked for delivery date from SA in April I was told to ignore delivery dates on site, he looked it up in their system for like 5 minutes and said its coming in first two weeks in June...

Calgary, Alberta
Ordered on Apr 14, RN 114###. Today I got a blue button, VIN 183### and delivery date assigned for 2nd week of June. Basic white MY LR.

Just FYI When I asked for delivery date from SA in April I was told to ignore delivery dates on site, he looked it up in their system for like 5 minutes and said its coming in first two weeks in June...
Great news and encouraging to see some Alberta deliveries!

Calgary, Alberta

Can you tell us what your EDD history was like ??

I see an estimated delivery date for mine today after not seeing anything for the past few days. I ordered 5/20 and my Estimated Delivery is June 12 - June 29. I'm likely going to hold off a bit as I want to hold out until my lease ends in mid July and hopefully get the new door trims + headlights.
...and this morning my estimated delivery date disappeared again. That didn't last long.

Got my VIN 185***. Delivery on June 5th. They mentioned minimal contact and should only take 10-15 minutes to complete the delivery process at the dealer. I fully understand for safety but also worried I won’t have enough time to check for build issues. Is this typical for delivery during the pandemic?