Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Can you add multiple stops to 'trip'

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I haven't seen any ability to do this but is it possible to add multiple stops to a trip in the navigation screen? Sure would be nice to add several of the waypoints along the way on a trip that we know we are going to stop at.

I haven't seen any ability to do this but is it possible to add multiple stops to a trip in the navigation screen? Sure would be nice to add several of the waypoints along the way on a trip that we know we are going to stop at.

Nope.. IMHO in the top 3 feature requests that I've seen from customers on here, often referred to as waypoints.

Also, we should be able to select alternate routes just like in Google Maps on my iphone.
You can, just drag and drop your car over to the desired route and the nav system will automagically update after a bit of pestering about U turns and such.

... No no, I mean drag and drop your actual car. Oh you wanted to do this on the screen itself? What do you think we live in, 1999?

:confused:

More seriously, yeah. The nav has had some nice changes, but still could use some basic work (similar to the music app). Honestly, I'm frustrated by mapping/routing tech in general from Google, Apple and others. Seems we get nice new features, but lose basic features and functionality too as we go.

its not from home. its from current location. so if home=current location then youre good to go.

interesting thing happened today. i had about 40% and wanted to see that round trip prediction from san diego to los angeles and back. it didnt give me an option for the round trip. im guessing it was because there wasnt enough juice to get me there without charging.