Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

California DMV - Plates & HOV Stickers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I placed the order at RPMTesla. I’m considering just the single sticker too…though I might put one on the front for any automated readers. This is my 3rd car with HOV lane stickers. The first, a 2005 Prius, came with the stickers already attached (and badly!), the second was my eGolf and for that I used PPF underneath the stickers but applied them all…still weighing my options here but I also haven’t heard of anyone getting a citation due to lack of visible stickers (the rules are barely enforced for real offenses as far as I can tell)

Reactions: Bacalao
I placed the order at RPMTesla. I’m considering just the single sticker too…though I might put one on the front for any automated readers. This is my 3rd car with HOV lane stickers. The first, a 2005 Prius, came with the stickers already attached (and badly!), the second was my eGolf and for that I used PPF underneath the stickers but applied them all…still weighing my options here but I also haven’t heard of anyone getting a citation due to lack of visible stickers (the rules are barely enforced for real offenses as far as I can tell)
After posting I realized I didn’t mention I’ve got a Y now. It has the molding. Not sure if others do.

2 is better than 4. 1 is even better. To each his/her own. All good.

Woo hoo! Got them!

Summary
January 22 - Submitted paper application. To this date check has still not been cashed.
March 3 - Submitted online application.
March 5 - Online payment processed.
March 20 - Decals arrived

IMG_7661.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: mborkow