Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Calendar Function/Bluetooth ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
hoping to get some info from current drivers. Can 2 devices be connected at once?

I have my personal phone and a work iPad. Work iPad has my calendar, personal device does not. Company security settings prevent me sharing my work calendar to other devices. I understand that the calendar on the car syncs to whatever device is connected via Bluetooth. Would love to be able to tap appointments on car's calendar and have navigation take me there.

How has this worked for others? Can car have 2 devices at once? Anyone else out there deal with this?

Thanks!

Actually I have both accounts on my personal iPhone. So work calendar & email along with personal calendar & email are all viewed on the phone. My company did install security measures on my personal phone, but no big deal. This way with one Bluetooth sync to my personal iPhone, I get it all on the Tesla calendar.

Actually I have both accounts on my personal iPhone. So work calendar & email along with personal calendar & email are all viewed on the phone. My company did install security measures on my personal phone, but no big deal. This way with one Bluetooth sync to my personal iPhone, I get it all on the Tesla calendar.

Thanks for the info. Do you have mobile iron on your phone. My company would need to install that on my personal phone so my work calendar shows up. Problem is, then they can monitor my phone.

How does it work with your job?