Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone in OC/LA/SD that has an order date around 4/30/22 of MYP white/black, no tow, no FSD. Wondering what your current EDD is, or if you have already taken delivery. my delivery windows have been as follows:

7/11-8/22
7/17-8/21
7/6-7/20

on 7/10 I got a text advising it is best now to do the credit/finance application as my window is coming up and vin should be assigned soon.

7/15-8/12

less than a week after that my window got pushed back twice per below

7/20-8/24
8/4-9/1

The last EDD window was too good to be true. Day 2 in the window, I just got pushed out this morning from 7/24-8/4 to 8/21-9/24!!!
Given you are next to the factory, my Magic 8 ball says late in the quarter. In am a little north of you and my X delivery data was 3 PM on last day of March. Us locals usually get pushed to the end of the quarter. :(

Anyone in OC/LA/SD that has an order date around 4/30/22 of MYP white/black, no tow, no FSD. Wondering what your current EDD is, or if you have already taken delivery. my delivery windows have been as follows:

7/11-8/22
7/17-8/21
7/6-7/20

on 7/10 I got a text advising it is best now to do the credit/finance application as my window is coming up and vin should be assigned soon.

7/15-8/12

less than a week after that my window got pushed back twice per below

7/20-8/24
8/4-9/1
My current EDD is 8/4-8/18. Blue/black though

Picking up my MYLR this Saturday that was ordered on Dec2021!

getting prepared for the documents and curious about how people in December order are planning for the finance.

MYLR, no options: $58990
Final pricing: $65847.25

Anyone financing, how much are you trying to make down payment and what are you shooting for the monthly payment?

Just curious to see how many people in CA have a placed an order and are waiting for a VIN. If you don't mind sharing your build details and dates. Thanks!
I ordered a pearl white/black inside Y on September 17, 2021 in Dunlin/Pleasanton, San Francisco Bay Area. After several 'updates' the EDD is now August 14 to September 22, 2022 -more than a year after ordering ! Today is July 28, and I still do not have a VIN or a delivery date.

Just curious to see how many people in CA have a placed an order and are waiting for a VIN. If you don't mind sharing your build details and dates. Thanks!
I ordered a pearl white/black inside Y on September 17, 2021 in Dunlin/Pleasanton, San Francisco Bay Area. After several 'updates' the EDD is now August 14 to September 22, 2022 -more than a year after ordering ! Today is July 28, and I still do not have a VIN or a delivery date.

Unfortunately the more basic orders are being heavily delayed. Tesla appears to be prioritizing newer, higher value orders with similar specs.

same option same area, ordered on 12/2021, vinned this week.
I had FSD option but removed once vinned

Reactions: swheat6345