Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bug or hardware problem on 2019.36.2.3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I received the update on thanksgiving day. The update went thru and I scrolled thru the update notes but did not discover anything new. I then reset the screen as I have had to do on some of the latest updates and my problem began. According to the app on my phone, my car has been rebooting ever since. It is now Monday. The screen shows a green down load arrow still. I have never seen that before.
I called service on Friday and they tried for over a half hour to get the out of the reboot mode. Rebooting the screen, turning the car off then on, disconnecting from wifi and my phone to do a reboot of the screen. All to no avail. Has anyone else had this problem?????

• Love
Reactions: Wennfred
I received the update on thanksgiving day. The update went thru and I scrolled thru the update notes but did not discover anything new. I then reset the screen as I have had to do on some of the latest updates and my problem began. According to the app on my phone, my car has been rebooting ever since. It is now Monday. The screen shows a green down load arrow still. I have never seen that before.
I called service on Friday and they tried for over a half hour to get the out of the reboot mode. Rebooting the screen, turning the car off then on, disconnecting from wifi and my phone to do a reboot of the screen. All to no avail. Has anyone else had this problem?????
First time reading about this, seems your initial download was interrupted so now it’s been trying to acquire to try and re-download where it left off. They may have to physically force the software update at the service center. Ask about HW3 while you are there.

Fred

The tech came out today (Tuesday) and did a complete or hard shutdown of the system. In other words disconnected all the batteries. He reconnected the batteries and downloaded the software. He had no explanation as why it did what it did but now it works, YES. As a bonus I found out I do have the 3 computer. Anyway just thought I would give a follow-up.