Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Black Powder Coated Wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Shrink! They look sweet! Nice work:)

Thanks and thank you for suggesting it months ago. I finally listened!

Looks great and the satin really fits that car well. The silver rims really don't go with anything else on the car, black however does. Especially with your interior, brings it all out in a good way.

Good eye! Yes, there was nothing else silver on the car. It really didn't match. The black now goes a lot better with the interior, headlights, and CF roll bar.
Hey brother shrink, your Very Orange looked great with the silver wheels and now it looks even better with the black wheels. It's got me thinking about what my wheels would look like powder coated satin black...

Thanks! Yes, our Teslas are twinsies. It's like my Roadster got a tattoo to rebel and distinguish itself a bit :wink:

That black looks really nice against your Very Orange Roadster. Nice work.

Thanks and it was a lot less expensive than buying new black forged rims at $3200. I'm pretty sure the OEM black forged rims are a glossy finish so I'm happy to be a bit unique with the subtle satin. I wasn't comfortable going full on matte. The satin is a nice in between.

For anyone who is interested I found BLACK tuner lug bolts that exactly match the original ones from Tesla. I took me a LOT of searching but I found them on performancealloys.com (part # VSTA26-ZNNI)

Here's the direct link:

I put them on my Roadster today and I think they look great!

Attachments

• IMG_1491.jpeg
    IMG_1491.jpeg
    499.2 KB · Views: 64