Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bhorn's used 2016 MX P90D story

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Still no car. Not even a delivery date yet.

I can tell you that the listing specifically said I only get the connectivity trial.

Sounds like all used cars sold through tesla after Jan are this way.

All used Tesla cars purchased on or after January 9, 2020 will receive Standard Connectivity and are eligible to upgrade to Premium Connectivity. A 30-Day trial of Premium Connectivity is provided on delivery and can be upgraded to Premium Connectivity from the Tesla Account.
Connectivity

Still no car. Not even a delivery date yet.

I can tell you that the listing specifically said I only get the connectivity trial.

Sounds like all used cars sold through tesla after Jan are this way.

All used Tesla cars purchased on or after January 9, 2020 will receive Standard Connectivity and are eligible to upgrade to Premium Connectivity. A 30-Day trial of Premium Connectivity is provided on delivery and can be upgraded to Premium Connectivity from the Tesla Account.
Connectivity

Keep an eye on inventory cars. You may want to reach out to OA to see what they have behind the scenes. Tesla has been heavily discounting inventory cars with mileage over 1k.

Love this thread. If i could find a MX 90 with under 50k miles for under $60k I would be seriously tempted to ditch the idea of getting a 2016 Range Rover Sport CPO for 39k, warranty till 1/23.

I got a 5/2017 90D 29k miles for $60500. Maybe would of dropped lower but didn’t want to risk it. Has everything I wanted. White premium interior, FSD, free SC, subzero package, 4 year warranty

delivery is tomorrow. Bought Monday , delivery Saturday

Well y'all, I did it. After what can only be described as Tesla purgatory, I handed them my check and drove home in it.

I started writing the whole story, but decided against it. I can say it sounds very similar to everyone else's experience trying to buy a used Tesla. The sales guy that was doing my delivery was very helpful getting my questions answered.

But on to the MX....

It's amazing.
Ludicrous is aptly named.
The gen3 HPWC I installed myself works and did not burn down the house.
I did the whole range anxiety thing. Especially driving through traffic in Atlanta, wondering if I would have enough juice to make it to the next SC. Also wondering if something was going to fail somewhere along the drive home in BFE Alabama. Nothing broke, and the trip computer was accurate.

Looking forward to many happy miles.

Reactions: mongo and Dayreg
They say imitation is the highest form of flattery...
Screenshot_20200506-130531~2.jpg

Well y'all, I did it. After what can only be described as Tesla purgatory, I handed them my check and drove home in it.

I started writing the whole story, but decided against it. I can say it sounds very similar to everyone else's experience trying to buy a used Tesla. The sales guy that was doing my delivery was very helpful getting my questions answered.

But on to the MX....

It's amazing.
Ludicrous is aptly named.
The gen3 HPWC I installed myself works and did not burn down the house.
I did the whole range anxiety thing. Especially driving through traffic in Atlanta, wondering if I would have enough juice to make it to the next SC. Also wondering if something was going to fail somewhere along the drive home in BFE Alabama. Nothing broke, and the trip computer was accurate.

Looking forward to many happy miles.
Congrats!! Is it 6 seater? Great deal

Tesla is pushing sale because it is near to the end of 2nd quarter. Used Tesla car Prices are decreasing every day, about 200-1000 every day.
When you buy used Tesla, pay attention to their warranty.
If mileage is less than 50k, warranty is 4 years.
If mileage is more than 50k, warranty is only 2 years and price is reduced significantly.

• Informative
Reactions: Hwood
Tesla is pushing sale because it is near to the end of 2nd quarter. Used Tesla car Prices are decreasing every day, about 200-1000 every day.
When you buy used Tesla, pay attention to their warranty.
If mileage is less than 50k, warranty is 4 years.
If mileage is more than 50k, warranty is only 2 years and price is reduced significantly.

Not only the mileage, but the age of the vehicle. It must be under 4yo to qualify for the 4y/50K mile warranty. This is very important if shopping for 2016 models right now