Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Best Place to Sell My 2019 Model 3? [2020]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wrong they have lowered they over and over and just lowered the model y after lowering the m3p this year

Why don't you just do some research when you don't know? Again, no, not all models got price reductions. Those with greatest demand got big price increases - a $5k price increase between 2019 and 2020 stealth performance 3's. Stealth Performance Now Available!

No increase you just pay for a performance. If you don't want the parts there is no discount. No one wants a stripped performance anyway

Why don't you just do some research when you don't know? Again, no, not all models got price reductions. Those with greatest demand got big price increases - a $5k price increase between 2019 and 2020 stealth performance 3's. Stealth Performance Now Available!

Not sure how we can make this much more clear for you.

2019 Stealth Performance $49.9k
2020 Stealth Performance $54.9k
---------------------------------------------
+$5k difference
As I said, its optional if you want the parts or not, if you don't, there is no discount, you can call it a price increase if that makes you happy. I call it Tesla not making a model that few people want. Not to mention confusing people and having angry customers in the resale market who get a car that doesn't have the parts they thought it had.

You don't recognize a +$5k price change as an increase, alright, let's leave that alone then.

But... :)

Why would Tesla raise the price on a model nobody wants - that makes no sense - while cutting prices on all the others? You've got it exactly backwards. Simple economics, supply and demand. Prices go up on items in great demand and down when demand is sluggish. Check youtube and the many threads here about trying to hunt down a stealth (sure, especially at 2019 prices). At 2020 prices the 20"wheels and spoiler are a handsome route to go, but not everybody wants that.

Porsche raised the price on the 911 Turbo S... I guess nobody wants that one either.

As I said, its optional if you want the parts or not, if you don't, there is no discount, you can call it a price increase if that makes you happy. I call it Tesla not making a model that few people want. Not to mention confusing people and having angry customers in the resale market who get a car that doesn't have the parts they thought it had.